Are physics and physiology the same
Physiology for students of medical physics
At the Heinrich Heine University in Düsseldorf, the module "Physiology" (Medicine 2) for students of medical physics is integrated over 2 semesters with the lectures "Fundamentals of Human Physiology" and "Pathophysiology".
The module (starts only in the winter semester) consists of 3 parts:
1.) Neuro- and sensory physiology (winter semester)
2.) Vegetative Physiology (summer semester)
3.) Pathophysiology (summer semester)
The admission requirement for the physiology module for bachelor students (5th and 6th semester) is the successful completion of the anatomy module.
Exams are held at regular intervals - these check the acquisition of the material taught up to that point.
A maximum of 72 points can be achieved in the exams (multiple choice questions), of which 33 points are allocated to the neuro and sensory physiology part, 33 points to the vegetative physiology part and 6 points to the pathophysiology part, which is written together with the vegetative physiology part becomes.
Successful participation in the module is certified if at least 60% of the maximum achievable points, i.e. usually 43 or more points, have been achieved in the exams.
Assessment and grading scale:
1.0: 72 - 70 correctly answered questions 2.7: 57 - 55 correctly answered questions
1.3: 69 - 67 correctly answered questions 3.0: 54 - 52 correctly answered questions
1.7: 66 - 64 correctly answered questions 3.3: 51 - 49 correctly answered questions
2.0: 63 - 61 correctly answered questions 3.7: 48 - 46 correctly answered questions
2.3: 60 - 58 correctly answered questions 4.0: 45 - 43 correctly answered questions
1.0: very good; 1.3: very good, minus; 1.7: good, plus
2.0: good; 2,3: good, minus; 2.7: satisfactory, plus
3.0: satisfactory; 3.3: satisfactory, minus; 3.7: sufficient, plus
Examinations for the Bachelor of Science can according to § 18, paragraph 3 of the examination regulations
Bachelor Medical Physics to be repeated twice:
At the beginning of the semester following the exam, a repeat exam with 40 questions from the entire range of physiology and pathophysiology is offered. If this possibility of repetition is not passed, he / she must take part in the repetition exam offered in the next course semester (in the form of a comprehensive exam that covers the entire subject of physiophysiology and pathophysiology). If the proof of achievement is not provided afterwards, the re-admission to the relevant compulsory course is excluded according to §82 Abs. 4 HG. Another attempt at examination is only possible with the approval of the examination board.
Düsseldorf, March 18, 2021
- Write the name of a harmful fungus
- Why doesn’t bend over with cooked
- How is the vacuum measured
- 12 hours is enough for the UPSC preparation
- What are highly specialized courses in finance
- Should Airbus and Boeing work together
- Why can't Daenerys have children?
- Why did the military build the HAARP
- How fast will airplanes fly in 2050?
- What does the speed of sound depend on?
- Are bird droppings good for organic farming?
- Some therapists are not qualified to treat narcissists
- What are the ingredients of the atomic bomb
- How to treat sleep deprivation
- What do I have to consider with regard to pension provision
- What house is Harry Potter's son in?
- Do you have sleep apnea?
- How many counties were made out of Madurai
- Taylor Swift owns her first album
- What can I gain from a narcissist
- What is a medical technician
- What are some beauty standards in Brazil
- Why do cameras invert images
- Is the software industry safe for jobs
- What are business continuity plans
- What can I do with a Mac?
- How does the queen relate to herself
- Why is the Google Pixelbook so expensive
- Is Bitcoin reliable
- How many albums has George Ezra released
- When was the pumpkin beer created?
- How does the TRUSTe service work
- Earthworms have a closed circulatory system