How does the Tsuchikage fly
Registered: 02.04.2011, 08:05
Place of residence: Iwagakure
Tesias means Kitsuchi, the leader of the melee division.
Yes, Kurotsuchi's skills are actually rather disappointing. Why does she have to master exactly the same element as Mei Terumii? Kishimoto is not ready to give the same abilities to two characters who appeared in the same arc.
Oonoki and Akatsuchi's skills seem to me to be quite accomplished. Oonoki can hover, use earth release and dust release - only one jutsu was shown of both, but both are very versatile and of impressive strength, especially [wiki] Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu [/ wiki], namely in that Able to destroy an entire island. He may still have a few trump cards, but not more. Akatsuchi can create rock golems that are strong in attack and defense, as well as use doppelgangers. Enough actually, he's not as strong and versatile as Darui, but he also has a pretty interesting skill on which his entire fighting style seems to be based.
That seems to be the case.
- Is it legal to shoot enemy bodies in war?
- Who is Artemis 1
- How is energy generated by gravity
- What is evidence-based human resource management
- Which is the best phone today
- In Stranger Things, what's Eleven's real name
- How much does the CEO of the Unacademy earn
- What do ML engineers mainly do
- Why do people drink coffee every morning
- Why are the ovaries so important
- What kind of pillowcase prevents wrinkles
- What binds PVC to cement
- What's next in evolution
- What is the recipe for composing pop songs
- Is currency trading profitable for the common man?
- Younique products are good
- Why don't spiritual-philosophical people shave
- Is there really a best guitarist
- Which verses of the Veda forbid killing a cow?
- How is IBM
- How can I measure a sound frequency
- What is a beep
- What does DM mean in online shopping
- Which iPad app can read different formats