Which song helped you through clinical depression?
It all pulls me down so much!
One day the security measures will be relaxed and at some point the crisis will be over. Then you can do everything again that you have to do without now, for example see your friends! Imagine exactly how it will be: where will it be? What will you do? Will the sun shine? How are you going then? Do you have to smile? These thoughts also help against your sadness!
Important: If you notice that none of this helps you and that you only get sadder and no longer want to live, then you are probably suffering from depressive moods or depression. Slight depressive moods through to severe depressive disorders are among the most common mental illnesses in children and adolescents. Did you know that? In Germany, about 3-10% of all adolescents between the ages of 12 and 17 develop depression. So 3 to 10 out of 100 adolescents have a depression - regardless of Corona!
The good news, however, is that depression can be treated well, especially if people seek professional help early on. For you this means: Find more help. There are people who professionally take care of the worries and needs of young people. There are helpful telephone numbers for this, which you can also find here on this website.
Here young people help young people ... personally and anonymously!
To the homepage: https://www.youth-life-line.de
You are not older than 19, have a problem and have no one to talk to about it? Then you are in the right place, because we listen to you.
To the homepage: https://www.jugendnotmail.de
If you are interested, you can find out more about depression e.g. through the free Moodpath app (https://mymoodpath.com/de/). Incidentally, you can also 'track' your mood here for 2 weeks using a mood diary - i.e. follow it up to find out better whether your mood is in need of treatment or not.
- Why do captured orcas kill people
- What is the least important nutrient
- Which musicians were bebop jazz pioneers
- Are banks viewed as companies?
- Coincidence is a thing
- A myelin sheath covers the nerve fibers
- How easy is it to convert XIMB
- What is Email Marketing Strategy
- Where do snakes hide in a house?
- What is contract finance
- How many square feet 1 Guntha is
- How do you fake an orgasm
- Which country produces the most CDs
- How are compost toilets
- My WordPress website was hacked
- What languages are spoken in Sweden
- What is stopping you from everything
- Can someone open an eBay shop?
- What do psychologists think of graphology
- Why do some sockets get hot
- Does consciousness really exist?
- What is a Christian apologist
- How do I feed a diabetic dog
- What are the best alternative history films