What are the types of heat transfer
|Given the variety of possible approaches, the types of heat transfer are placed at the beginning of the theory of heat. On the basis of everyday experience of heat transfer, one gradually reaches more and more "new territory" in a branch of physics that often appears very theoretical, but is nevertheless highly interesting. |
Transfer principle "heat radiation": Examples: sun, light bulb, radiant heater, toaster, ...
Requirements: If possible, no obstacles or only very thin media on the way from the heat source to the receiver. (Thermal radiation actually works best in a vacuum).
Transfer principle "heat conduction": Examples: Pot on the stove, iron, soldering iron, boiler, ...
Requirements: Direct contact between the heat source and the heat receiver (smooth surfaces), and materials that are good heat conductors (metals).
Transfer principle "heat convection" (heat transfer): Examples: central heating, fan heater, hair dryer, ...
Requirements: Liquid or gaseous medium that carries (transports) the thermal energy during (independent) circulation (convection).
|Tips on media typesetting: It is intended that the student color and complete the worksheet himself. If you would like more information, you can print out the color foil in grayscale mode as a master copy.|
|Tips for using the whiteboard: The media display can be enlarged or reduced in the browser with the key combination [Ctrl] + plus key or minus key or with [Ctrl] and the mouse wheel, in order to then work into the projected slide or worksheet to explain it. With the software of the smartboard / active board, media areas can (for the time being) be covered or further explanations can be added. For example, a worksheet can be colored in the projection or filled out (together).|
|Tips for OH projection: If you create a b / w copy film from the copy template, you can complete this when you work on it together. You may then only use the colored foil for the summary or repetition. If you put the colored film for projection in a "good" transparent film, you can also make entries for projection "into the film" on this transparent film without destroying it.|
- What is contact enrichment
- Religious alchemy mingles
- Does he miss me at all
- Botanists examine mushrooms
- Which part of the body caused polio
- Why does Flipkart only work with App 1
- Is Hitler a criminal
- What do Puerto Ricans think of Portugal?
- How can food change my body temperature
- India should ban burqa
- Are banks viewed as companies?
- What is seen as poor judgment
- What is the quarterback protection rule
- How effective was the 1986 immigration amnesty
- Quora leans to the left
- Who is Fendi's Creative Director
- Google Drive is it a block level sync
- Where can I find an experienced e-commerce consultant
- You can mix white and green cement
- What is the difference between serotonin and dopamine
- What common pets are illegal
- Content creators should be penalized for clickbait
- How did you overcome your food addiction
- Most women would date Donald Trump