Why do so few animals have chins?
7 amazing animal organs that humans don't have
We humans like to explore the world, but sometimes we find surprises even in our own bodies. Take, for example, the mesentery, a membrane that attaches the intestines to the abdominal wall. A new study suggests that the mesentery should be viewed as an organ in its own right rather than as separate parts.
This realization led to the question, "What organs do other animals have that we humans do not have?"
The more we searched, the more jealous we became.
These light-producing organs give some fish bioluminescence. Marine biologist Edie Widder, founder of the Ocean Research and Conservation Association, has a favorite: Pachystomias microdon, a dragonfish that has no scales.
The deep sea dweller has three “flashlights” under his eyes: one red, one orange and one blue.
Most marine life can see blue light, which Aries calls "the high rays," but few can see red light.
Therefore, the dragon fish uses its red light as a kind of “telescopic sight” to observe unsuspecting prey or to have “private conversations” during courtship.
The purpose of the orange light is still a mystery, says Aries.
Nonetheless, portable mood lighting? If that doesn't help, we don't know what to do.
- Why is Raghuram Rajan popular
- How do marketers convince consumers?
- Will my friend leave me
- What is the value of 36 5
- What should I do with my tension
- Why is the hydrophobic effect
- Which in your opinion is not useful
- Who was Sharmishtha in Mahabharata
- How do I make a video from a picture
- How much does a meeting moderator cost
- How do I start a food cooperative
- Use laptops NTSC or PAL
- Is it worth joining NIT Andhra Pradesh
- What does the Hindi word Shani mean
- What digital painting software offers infinite canvas
- What are the most hostile NFL stadiums
- How do I master German genders
- What causes a cat to develop diabetes
- What is an everyday English phrase
- Where can I learn Sanskrit in Kathmandu
- What does semiotics mean
- Which is the most mature genre of music
- What is the best monthly planner
- What is 5 5 10 1
- What social cause do you support
- Why is endless orgasm a punishment
- What is it like to use BoatBound
- Is soluble in oxygen in water
- Why is symmetric encryption weak
- What are the Commercial Concrete Mixing Plants
- How do you deal with an overactive mind
- Can I learn meditation by reading Geeta
- How do I fight self-inflicted pessimism
- Where can I buy a harp euculele