How safe is Kia Seltos
Kia Seltos: New compact SUV presented in Delhi
At the beginning of 2018, Kia showed the SP Concept, a small SUV for the Indian market, at the Auto Expo in India. Now the car is supposed to be marketed worldwide. The production model called Seltos has now been presented in Delhi, India. The name is derived from Greek mythology: Celtos was the son of Hercules.
More about the small Kia SUV:
The look of the Selto is strongly reminiscent of the Signature Concept that Kia showed at the Seoul Motor Show in March 2019:
Image gallery: 2019 Kia Signature concept
The Seltos gets LED headlights, apparently even as standard. Taillights and fog lights also work with LED technology. Kia puts it on 16, 17 or 18 inch wheels. They are fitted with 205/60 R16, 215/55 R17 or 235/45 R18 tires.
The small SUV is powered by three different engines:
- a 2.0-liter gasoline engine with 149 hp
- a 1.6 T-GDI with 177 PS
- a 1.6-liter diesel with 136 hp
There are also different automatic transmissions depending on the market: seven-speed dual clutch transmission (7DCT), six-speed automatic (6AT) or continuously variable CVT transmission. The 7DCT will probably be used with us. You can use a driving mode selection to adapt the car to your own preferences. The modes are called "Normal", "Eco" and "Sport".
So far there are only sketches of the interior:
The touchscreen for the infotainment system measures 10.25 inches. The split-screen function allows up to three applications to be displayed at the same time. There is also an 8.0-inch head-up display that projects driving information onto a small pane of glass behind the steering wheel. Finally, a Bose audio system with eight speakers is available. The ambient light ("Sound Mood Lighting") pulsates in time with the music that is played via the audio system. The driver can choose between eight colors and six themes.
The Uvo Connect telematics system is known from the new e-Soul, among other things. The system uses its own SIM card to call up live data such as traffic jam information, weather forecasts and points of interest. The second element of the Uvo system is the Uvo app, with which vehicle data can be called up remotely.
The car will be built in Korea and India from the second half of 2019 and will then be available on world markets. When Germany's turn has not yet been announced. But recently Hyundai announced two new models for 2019 at an event, one in September 2019 (probably for the IAA) and one in December. This is how the Seltos could stand at the IAA.
The dimensions are still missing. We assume that the Signature is slightly smaller than the 4.14 meter long Stonic and will also be positioned below it. The car will be the sister model of the Hyundai Venue, which was shown at the New York Auto Show in April 2019 and measures 4.04 meters.
With the Seltos, Kia is expanding its already rich SUV range. So far it consists of:
|Kia Seltos||approx. 4.05 meters||approx. 14,000 euros||Petrol Diesel|
|Kia Stonic||4.14 meters||from 15,990 euros||Petrol Diesel|
|Kia e-Soul||4.20 meters||from 33,990 euros||Electric drive|
|Kia Niro||4.36 meters||from 25,390 euros||Hybrid, PHEV, electric|
|Kia Sportage||4.49 meters||from 22,490 euros||Petrol Diesel|
|Kia Sorento||4.80 meters||from 35,750 euros||diesel|
Picture gallery: Kia Seltos (2019)
- Where is the largest automobile company in the world
- Which angle is neither obtuse nor acute?
- What is Loratadine 10mg
- What are the health benefits of drumstick
- Where can I buy pure Shilajit
- Sends SRM an email of our results
- Why is Eru Iluvatar a terrible god
- How can you prefer FPS to TPS?
- How was your trip to Ireland
- How do I analyze a balance sheet
- What kind of pillowcase prevents wrinkles
- What is it all about Zaira Wasim problem
- Why are microwave ovens noisy
- Where is platinum in the nanoparticle
- Which lyrics should I get tattooed?
- What does financial security mean for you
- What is your favorite hiking gear
- What is the purpose of Facebook
- Is stainless steel of course
- Trench mouth can be healed
- Which EdTech startups are based in Ireland?
- Why didn't the Nazis invade Malta?
- Is Manohar Parrikar's comments exaggerated
- Why did Quora unfollow people for me