Who developed and designed the Nike Flyknit process
Unleash your full speed: The Nike Mercurial Superfly V
If we have one about the Mercurial Superfly V know then that it was built for speed. Two years ago, Nike took speed to a new level and today they unleash the player's full speed potential with the new Mercurial Superfly V. The way they did it is simple, every single component of the shoe has been designed to do what you want Worrying result: speed.
"Our approach with the new Mercurial was to challenge all notions of speed by combining science with design to create the fastest shoe in football." says Nike Football Design Lead Jeongwoo Lee. "We designed this shoe holistically to make sure it was all about speed, with all materials interlocking to create the most efficient package possible."
One of the critical elements to achieve their goal was the development of a new anatomical sole. This new Nike sole is modeled after the natural shape of the foot and the construction eliminates the space that previously existed between the underfoot, so that the foot moves with the shoe and not against it. "The physiotherapists we worked with believe that this will reduce irritation at the pressure points and unwanted movements in the shoe, so that maximum energy return occurs during the game at high speed." says Lee.
The new Mercurial Superfly V won't be available until early June.
In addition to the newly formed sole, Nike was also able to develop a single-layer chassis, making the sole 40% lighter than the carbon fiber sole it is replacing. Nevertheless, the design team made the sole even stronger and more appealing.
- Duke is a royal title
- Does the violin ever accompany the piano
- What use is a step counter
- Websocket is a protocol
- Kyuubi is the strongest tail animal
- What is classical algebra
- Can I exchange summer and winter tires?
- What are the most durable car tires
- Stephen Colbert is a patriot
- You are allowed to lock your luggage
- Who bombed Sri Lanka and why
- What does the RSS manual say about Muslims
- What is an Egyptian
- What is calculus with analytic geometry
- Would zombies survive the winter?
- How much battery does the iPhone 11 have
- Why is sodium nitrate used in food
- Is Sikhism a good religion for women
- Is Arijit Singh better than Kumar Sanu
- Why do we sleep in the afternoon
- Aggressive and noisy people should be avoided
- How has romance changed over time?
- How does an oxygen bar feel?
- Do you believe in freedom