Which books do you prefer for chemistry
Germany's largest math community
Wait a moment..
Are you looking for math help?
Help available here! Ask your question.
After a few minutes you will have an individual answer. 100% free!
Your reason for the downvote
Can you recommend me a good book for studying chemistry (1-2 semesters). I have the book Basic Knowledge Chemistry Mortimer, but somehow the calculations in this book are not explained in sufficient detail. I need a book that explains the chemical calculations and certain topics in a simple and detailed manner. I thank you in advance
The important thing about books is how well you get on with them. Go to the library and look at a few books and test how well you understand the content. You then decide which one you want to use in the future.
What I can recommend to you are:
Organic Chemistry: Organic Chemistry; Clayden (2nd edition) or just in German (top recommendation from me).
Inorganic Chemistry: Inorganic Chemistry; Riedel / Janiak, Inorganische Chemie, Huheey, Especially for non-metal chemistry: Non-metal chemistry C. Janiak, for organometallic chemistry: Organometallic chemistry; Elschenbroich,
Physical chemistry: Physical chemistry; Atkins (English version is better than German and cheaper;))
For analysis: Spectroscopic methods in organic chemistry; M. Hesse, H. Meier, B. Zeeh.
As a pure reference work (e.g. Inorganik) of the Holleman Wiberg (is very thick and costs a lot, prefer to borrow it at the university or see whether the university is digitally available.)
For basics: basic knowledge of chemistry; Brown, LeMay.
I hope that this can help you and is not too overwhelming :)
write a comment
- How are leukopenia and typhoid connected?
- Mental illness is a socially transmitted disease
- Is this sentence correct in grammar 1?
- Are there still communists in the world?
- How good is the Wynnona Earp series
- Who will notice Boruto's eye first?
- When was the Globe Theater rebuilt
- When will Realme launch a 5G smartphone?
- Which distribution has the most hacking tools
- Which cmd commands are used when hacking
- Is coconut bad for the heart 1
- Everyone should be political
- What does frugal mean in a scientific sense
- What was the first book ever illustrated
- What is a Rouleaux ultrasound
- Why is there competition in business
- How can we remove passwords
- How can I increase pheromones
- What are the greetings in German
- Can aircraft carriers survive China's killer missiles?
- What works from dielectric material
- People from the USA respect Canadians
- Is tap water hard or soft
- What is a real Spitfire