Why don't people buy insurance online
Auto insurance in health insurance
Current information on self-insurance in health insurance, costs, start of insurance, etc.
People who do not have health insurance and whose place of residence is in Austria can take out health insurance themselves.
For students and marginal part-time employees who want to take out health insurance for themselves, special regulations apply.
Persons who were most recently insured under the Commercial Social Insurance Act (GSVG), the Farmer Social Insurance Act (BSVG) or with a statutory pension scheme created as a compulsory insurance scheme by a statutory professional representative can only apply for it 60 months after the end of this insurance Insure yourself with the Austrian Health Insurance Fund. However, there is the possibility of continued insurance in the health insurance with the insurance with which the compulsory insurance last existed.
Exception: People who last received a Orphan's pension according to the GSVG or BSVG, or as Relatives also insured can insure themselves immediately after the end of this insurance in the health insurance under the ASVG.
The application must be submitted to the Austrian Health Insurance Fund.
Self-insurance in health insurance gives you the right to benefits in kind (medical help, care in a hospital, medication). However, there is no entitlement to cash benefits such as weekly or sick pay.
The contribution for self-insurance in health insurance is 454.86 euros per month (value for 2021). If the applicant's financial situation is strained, there is the possibility of a Request for a discount to ask this post.
If this application is made at the same time as the application for self-insurance, a discount be effective from the first contribution to be paid. If the application is made later, the reduction only applies for the following month.
Start of insurance
If the application for self-insurance in health insurance is submitted within six weeks after the end of the insurance or co-insurance, self-insurance begins immediately after the end of the previous insurance. In all other cases, self-insurance begins on the day following the application.
Start of entitlement to benefits
The right to medical help, remedies, care in a hospital and other benefits in kind only exists after six months (so-called waiting period).
Exception: Was the applicant
- immediately before the application is submitted six weeks or
- 26 weeks in the last 12 months
insured or insured under the ASVG or the B-KUVG, the insured person and his / her relatives are entitled to benefits in kind immediately.
Austrian Health Fund (→ ÖGK)
- How can I download videos from JavFim
- What were the earlier forms of shoes
- Cost of getting patents something
- Sleep better than watch TV
- Kindness can get cool
- Why do I forget so much 1
- How are Ventrilo and Skype the same
- What can you eat with inflammation of the gums
- How does poisoning affect behavior?
- What are the most common types of pets
- What is Easyshadi in Ahmedabad
- Which websites offer the best tutorials for code signers
- How can I do an astro projection
- Are squats enough to work your legs
- What is a protostar
- What are the most commonly served vegetables
- What is a Completely Free App Maker
- Who has better skills Messi or Pele
- Labradors are the smellyest dog
- Are acrylic paintings inferior to Olgemaelden
- What happened to music in this decade
- What are some unknown facts about TMKOC
- What is the inferior vesical artery
- Canadian Gaense have teeth