Which countries allow cannabis use?
In which countries is cannabis legal?
Cambodia was the last country in the world to ban cannabis in 1997. For a short time it seemed as if the dogma of the cannabis ban had been firmly anchored internationally. In 2013, however, the Uruguayan parliament decided to legalize cannabis under state control. Since then, private individuals have been allowed to grow up to 6 plants in Uruguay, and theoretically, even after registering, they have been allowed to buy cannabis products in pharmacies. However, the implementation of these legal sales has been postponed several times, mainly due to technical problems in monitoring the trade.
Cannabis is also legal in the US states of Colorado and Washington, with regulated sales and legal home-growing of up to 6 plants in Colorado. Up to an ounce of cannabis can be bought and sold under license in Washington State. However, home cultivation remains prohibited here for the time being. The states of Alaska and Oregon also passed similar laws in early 2014. In the state capital Washington D.C. There is no legal trade, but up to 6 plants can be grown legally and up to one ounce (approx. 28 grams) of cannabis can be owned or even given away.
Cannabis was never really legal in the Netherlands, only tolerated. The so-called coffee shops are allowed to store up to 500 grams of cannabis in the store and sell up to 5 grams per customer. The entire production and wholesaling are illegal, so that a very special back door problem arose. As a result, there is no state control over the cultivation methods used and therefore no consumer protection whatsoever.
- What peanuts are good for you
- Why is everyone talking about big data
- Why do we label people
- What's strange about Dita Von Teese
- Apply sunscreen to lighter skin
- How can I rent my timeshare
- What should I choose in grade 11
- Which are the deadliest insects in the world
- Data science companies include quantum computers
- What language does NGINX use
- What are myths about dating
- What is the decreasing order of basicity
- How should bonuses be paid out?
- What does SCP 682 really look like?
- What are cheetah adaptations for survival
- What is the best game system
- Why don't more people join the army?
- What is an aqueduct
- What does every parent need to know
- How does it work to unwind me
- How can I deal with constant fear
- Relationships distract students from academics
- What does the invention car do
- How to Buy India's Election Bonds