Serve egg liqueurs over ice
A cool refreshment anytime. Easter, Christmas or just in summer - our egg liqueur ice cream tastes wonderfully creamy and sweet. The fresh acidity of the raspberry sauce rounds off the enjoyment perfectly. So get to the ice cream machine and make sure you have an ice-cold dip on the dessert spoon!
For the ice cream, mix the eggs and sugar in a bowl in a hot water bath with a whisk. Warm the milk and pour in while stirring constantly.
Then place the bowl in ice water and let cool while stirring. Then whip the cream until stiff and fold in.
Turn on the ice cream maker, pour in the cream and let stir for about 10 minutes. Add the egg liqueur and mix the mixture in the ice cream maker for another 30 minutes.
In the meantime, squeeze the lemon for the sauce. Rinse the raspberries and puree with a hand blender. Then strain through a sieve and season with powdered sugar and lemon juice.
To serve, portion the ice cream in a bowl or glass and garnish with the sauce.
Do you have everything you need
Check off accessories and ingredients or go straight to the recipe.
Did it taste good?
Share this recipe with others or save it for later.
TIP: Control with buttons
- What is Tencent known for in China?
- What is El Centro CA known for
- Has someone escaped from Unisys
- Prisons employ hairdressers
- What is Peter Singer's philosophy on abortion
- Is inventory an asset?
- Is cotton cheaper than wool
- Is the Netherlands environmentally friendly
- How does alcohol increase body temperature
- When did children stop reading comics?
- Where was the first oligarchy
- Why do anole lizards turn brown
- Does Donald Trump have a weight problem
- What is Neil Gaiman famous for?
- Which products are similar to JRebel
- Where do IBS Mumbai students stay
- How do you say television in Bengali
- Why is environmental management necessary
- Hire MNCs in India with no degree
- Why did Ramsay Bolton set Winterfell on fire
- What is a road widening
- Should I choose CGC Landran Engineering?
- Are car battery chargers safe
- Has someone been banned from the cfa institute?