Who uses superfeedr.com
Through an article on ReadWriteWeb (5 Great YQL One-Liners) I landed on Yahoo's YQL platform again after a long time and was amazed at what the Yahoo Query Language meanwhile does everything (more about YQL here). For example, I had no idea that you could have your own table definition can write and that there is already a pretty busy community around these definitions.
My favorites are:
... finds various microformats. »
More here: SELECT * FROM microformats
... classic OpenID discovery. »
... YADIS Discovery. »
... and there are a number of others OpenID queries... it should even be possible to build a complete OpenID client with YQL.
… Sends an OAuth request. »
… Sends an update to the specified hub. »
... web finger discovery. »
... sends an OpenSocial People-Inquiry. »
Social graph API
... enables access to Google's Social Graph API. »
... interprets Atom feeds with all possible extensions, for example the ActivityStreams extension. »
Maybe I'll get one of those days too Query together 🙂
- How can man keep himself from thinking?
- What is a monistic concept
- What do you know about nanomaterials
- What is the sea made of?
- Butalbital is a narcotic
- What is Switzerland called?
- How interesting is the writing
- What are the good qualities of Saturn
- How do I start the right way
- What are the side effects of AirPods
- Where were the Hebrew Jews before Egypt
- Why is economy not important
- What is coding and programming
- How to use canned lemons
- What new diet changed your life
- Which pathogen causes Down syndrome
- What is the name of a female rat
- What are the Tibetan monks
- Why are good lovers hard to find
- What does against what
- Can I get help with physics homework online?
- What is the most painful food to eat
- When was the first Matrix film shot?
- Is electromagnetic radiation bad for you?