Is the pyramid framework ok?
The future skills framework
Future skills are defined as skills that will become significantly more important for professional life and / or social participation over the next five years - across all sectors and branches of industry.
That means: Future Skills is an important subset of all skills required in the future, on the one hand limited in time to the next five years, on the other hand focused on the characteristic of increasing cross-sectoral importance. This definition of future skills excludes all skills that are either clearly industry or subject-specific or whose importance will decrease relative to other skills. They are of course still important in numerous sub-areas of the economy and thus remain a central task for training and further education. The time horizon of five years was chosen because it is long enough to realistically include the effects of developments that are already foreseeable today. At the same time, this range is short enough to be able to make reliable statements about future skills despite the rapid technological development.
In this timeframe, digitization and new forms of work will present companies with two challenges, both at the top and in the breadth. Firstly, the job portfolio is shifting further towards IT positions, the filling of which is an increasing problem, especially in the areas of transformative technologies, such as in blockchain technology or artificial intelligence. Second, the forms of work and the job requirements are changing for the majority of all employees. Many employees therefore need a changed set of digital and non-digital key qualifications.
- Where does self-pity lead?
- What causes a pulled groin muscle
- How safe is Kia Seltos
- What is the recipe for Royal Flan
- How do browsers make money?
- Metalloids have huge or simple structures
- Actually vote
- Why can't Linux read NTFS drives?
- How has capitalism influenced art
- How can I invest a thousand pounds
- Why is Scandinavia so socialist
- Android cleans up all application data and cache
- What about particles other than atoms?
- How do retreaded tires fail?
- What is BIOS HP
- Why didn't Hillary Clinton win?
- What is the healthy banana peel
- What is to be considered as motor current limitation
- How often are defendants convicted?
- What is the breed of Beyonce
- God knows something about religion
- Is carbon monoxide polar If so, why
- How deep could people dive
- Should Iceland become a US state