David Moore believes in free will
Will / Free Will
The Theological Real Encyclopedia (TRE) [Theological Encyclopedia] is a modern specialist encyclopaedia comprising 36 volumes of text (1976-2004) representing the present state of theological research as a whole. More than a generation of scholars have collaborated in its production, to create a unique internationally-oriented reference work containing more than 2,500 articles (on over 28,000 pages of text) which stands as a document of the history of scholarship. The TRE is an indispensable tool for research, study and teaching, principally in theology, but also in its neighboring disciplines such as history, philosophy, Jewish studies and religious studies.
The Real Theological Encyclopedia treats the whole range of ecclesiastical and theological subjects from an ecumenical and international perspective; it deals with faith and thought, theology and church, acknowledgment and, if possible, understanding, beyond the boundaries of Christianity. Thus, in addition to the disciplines of the Old and New Testaments, church history, systematic and practical theology, the work also integrates Jewish studies, religious studies and philosophy - or rather, sees them as integral to theological study.
The users find central theological keywords (eg Eucharist, faith, Easter, sin, baptism) ethical topics (abortion, sexuality, death penalty), historical events (eg Crusades, National Socialism, Reformation) and people (from Abraham, Adam and Eve through Martin Luther, Mary, Friedrich Nietzsche to Teresa of Avila and Ulrich Zwingli) in addition to historical religious and religious studies overviews of all regions of the world (New Age, Siberian religions, Re-incarnation) and keywords from the history of religion (plant symbolism, literature and religion, pictorial arts).
Besides an exact reproduction of the complete text, the online version presents all the illustrations, maps, graphics and tables included in the printed volumes. A comprehensive search engine allows detailed researches which extend the bounds set by the systematic referencing of the two volumes of the overall index (published 2006 and 2007).
Links to the encyclopaedia Encyclopaedia of the Bible and Its Reception (EBR), to de Gruyter's theological journals and to external sources will gradually create an unparalleled expanding electronic corpus of theological knowledge.
- At what temperature does oxygen become liquid?
- Which stack is Foursquare executing on EC2
- Yoga is part of the Hindi religion
- What is a river cruise
- What is L1, L2 and L3 electrical
- What's your favorite kool aid
- Can we extend the vacation in KIIT?
- What caused the cheat codes to drop?
- What are the laboratory rotary evaporators
- How can you be extremely quiet?
- How can I reset Wikipedia
- Which system does the kidney belong to?
- What is an exothermic bond
- What is Eartha Kitt famous for?
- Who is the singer of the faces
- What is absolutely resilient
- How are family businesses run?
- Why do people pull back on themselves
- Headphones are provided for IELTS in Mumbai
- What makes or breaks a teacher
- Register your bike serial numbers
- What food helps with meditation
- A decent college degree proves intelligence
- What's your story of learning to play the guitar
- Make YouTube channels related to programming work
- How long does the musical Wicked last
- What things inspire you today
- Should Omegle be banned
- What is the cheapest college
- What factors influence free fall
- Who are some atheist billionaires
- What are some famous jazz trombonists
- Shiv Sena is an extremist party