What is a WISP mode in routers
Test: WLAN router TP-Link TL-MR3020
Configuration of the router
The router can be managed via the LAN network connection. To do this, however, the assigned IP address must be known. The default address is 192.168.0.254. In the test, we addressed the router via the LAN port and the above-mentioned IP address. That worked without any problems, so that the login screen with login and password entry appeared immediately in the browser window.
After logging in, the clearly structured management console appears. The corresponding menus for the router functions can then be found on the left-hand side of the window. The router options and the associated controls are intuitive and easy to use.
We used the corresponding wizards to test the following three configuration options:
AP mode: The router acts as a central hub for all devices connected via WLAN.
Client mode: The router behaves like a network card. A connection to an access point is required.
WDS repeater: To increase the spatial coverage of an AP or router with WDS functionality.
WISP mode: WISP mode is similar to client mode. It has an IP-sharing function so that you can use your WISP connection with several PCs.
The Internet connection could be established immediately after activation in all modes. A special feature of the TP-Link router is the bandwidth distribution to the connected network devices. The available bandwidth can be distributed fairly among all devices connected to the router. For this, the TL-MR3020 uses the integrated "IP-QoS" function, which ensures that the available capacities are optimally used. Alternatively, the user can also determine how much bandwidth he makes available to which device.
- What can the school not teach me
- Which songs have an introduction in the title
- Will there ever be an even distribution of wealth?
- Can energy be converted to mass
- Which puzzles have not yet been answered?
- Have virtual particles mass
- Most engineers don't get jobs now
- What substance affects the color of the skin
- How does Luke Cages' performance work
- Is your man compassionate
- How do you invest in cobalt mines
- How do flies eat dead meat
- Who are explosive
- Why could black holes erase the universe?
- Do the Greeks understand the Bulgarian language
- What's hard about data labeling
- Who are successful people with mental illness
- How much does a forklift certification cost
- How would you describe your dating life
- What's the fastest way to fail
- Can films trigger depression?
- What is an Etrade Margin Account
- How trustworthy is innovamine io Mining
- What are the upcoming KPSC exams