What is a water ecosystem
After all, ecosystems are complex, because they not only contain linear impact chains, but also impact networks and cycles that interact strongly with one another. If one component changes (e.g. lower solar radiation), this has an impact on the entire ecosystem. This characteristic also illustrates why the dynamism of an ecosystem is so great and has such a strong impact.
Each ecosystem is characterized by its own material cycle. Even between ecosystems of the same species, such as two rivers, there are many differences. This is mainly due to the different abiotic factors (i.e. wind, sun, soil, ...). There are three types of living beings in a material cycle: producers, consumers and destructors. Producers are representatives of the plant world such as algae, which through their growth produce organic material (e.g. their leaves) and oxygen. This organic material is eaten by animals, the primary consumers. Primary consumers are animals that mainly eat plants, e.g. snails, small fish and insects.
Secondary consumers in bodies of water are, in turn, carnivores such as fish, storks and turtles. If consumers or producers die, they are broken down by the destructors. In water bodies these are mostly bacteria that can get by with very little oxygen. They transform the organic material into inorganic substances that producers need for food. Because producers, consumers and destructors depend on one another for survival, a stable system of give and take develops.
- How did Trevor Noah get into comedy
- Physics Are there unnecessary physical laws
- Testosterone grows hair on the scalp
- Which is better ECE or mechanical engineering
- Which is better Thinkorswim or E-Trade
- Which books do you prefer for chemistry
- Mold in the shower can cause cancer
- What is an aux cable
- What is radicalization
- Who is the greatest standup comedian
- Would dogs chew on a human bone?
- What does Steve Ballmer think of Google
- How safe are Indian airports
- Why don't I ask questions very often
- What is the best textbook on Antarctic history
- What are the 30 funniest rock quotes
- Our salt is sodium free
- Which US city borders Mexico
- How Missouri became a state
- What are the disadvantages of contact glue
- Which country has the best Starbucks
- What's wrong
- Can stop a healthy heart
- Should I overcome my fears