What causes rat infestation in the home
Protection from rats in the house
(stö) In Central Europe, it is not the house rat, but practically exclusively the brown rat who is involved in buildings. The intelligent and adaptable rodents are primarily after food.
How to protect yourself from rats in the house:
Seal food and rubbish well
- In order not to attract rats at all, food - especially in the basement - should only be stored in a protected place. Always seal the food for your pets well.
- Rubbish bags should only be waiting for collection in closed bins such as containers. The same goes for compost. If you have a compost heap in the open air, you must never dispose of leftover meat on it. Food leftovers should also not be thrown into the toilet, because the rats prefer to live in the sewer system and are thus supplied with food.
- Free your basement etc. from rubbish. The rodents not only find shelter in it, but often also something edible.
Seal gaps, cracks and joints
- Structural measures in particular help against penetration into the house. In older buildings in particular, rats gain access to the interior through crevices, cracks and joints. The rodents can already squeeze through gaps of 2 cm in size - young animals are already half that is enough. If a crevice is not yet wide enough, the rats love to tinker with it: their teeth, which will grow back for life, want to be trimmed after all.
- Cracks and joints should therefore be permanently sealed or provided with stable, fine-meshed grids. Seal cable breakthroughs in the house with grids and seal the gaps with cement if necessary. Always protect water drains outdoors or in the laundry room etc. with sturdy grids. Likewise, elevator shafts shouldn't give rats the opportunity to nestle in them.
- How can study holidays be described
- What's the most pennsylvanian thing
- Are Gionee phones good
- Works Ola or Uber in Gorakhpur
- Who can help me with my survey
- People from the USA respect Canadians
- What is equity in a home
- How are objects tested for biodegradability
- What is a market depreciation
- What is a computer bus
- How do you eat blowfish
- What is your favorite ski mountain in the USA
- The gender war is over
- What is 1 biga in UP 1
- What would you pay me 5000 for
- Berkeley's idealism denies an objective reality
- Are the DLC useful
- How is virtual reality applied to marketing
- What are the rights of a landlord
- How do you succeed with IT projects
- Who wins UFC 229 and why
- What was Litecoin s all time high
- Can elephants drown
- Is a reliable online PDF book for free