Can we do LLB according to btech?
LLB (Hons) Law (accelerated)
Our LLB (Hons) graduates continue to assume the role of lawyers, attorneys, legal professionals and licensed legal executives. They work in private practice, in the public prosecutor's office, in courts, legal centers, in the police service, as well as in local and national authorities.
Completing the LLB means the end of the academic phase of your training. To become a lawyer or attorney, you need to continue the professional phase of your education:
- If you want to become a lawyer, you must complete the Legal Practice Course (LPC). Our graduates are in great demand with law firms for their practical skills backed by academic rigor. At Derby we now offer the LLM LPC, which equips you with both a Master’s qualification and the LPC.
- If you want to become a lawyer, you must complete a one-year full-time or two-year part-time Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC). Our students are particularly successful in attracting significant scholarships to the BPTC, which is a testament to the caliber of teaching we offer. Note: We do not offer BPTC training at the University of Derby.
Even if you don't want to become a lawyer, the LLB acts as a springboard for careers in other areas. Legal skills ensure you can strategically contribute in many professions, including civil service, investment banking, management and tax advice, compliance, insurance, human resources, politics, urban planning, construction, publishing, and education . They are also helpful when you want to start your own business.
- What are some unknown sources of pollution
- What is computer architecture
- What is the most powerful argument for God?
- I stole your book grammatically correct
- The honeybee collects nectar
- Why does international adoption cost so much
- How do I learn thermotechnology
- What is the melting point of titanium
- How are dental diseases treated
- What are physical design interview questions
- Does honey actually help with acne
- When did Tech Mahindra name passouts in 2017
- Is it compulsory to get married in India?
- What is the Echo Dot
- Ivanka has made her face smaller
- Did Jesus gain enlightenment in Kashmir?
- If you were depressed, who noticed
- 36 is a perfect number
- What are the best deal aggregator APIs
- What does the German word sry mean?
- How can we improve the internet
- Saltwater crocodiles eat dugongs
- Can you get famous as a model
- Life is full of uncertainties