How is crispness quantified
The texture analysis gauges, manufactured and marketed by Stable Micro Systems since 1987, are now the standard in the food industry and are rapidly gaining popularity in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and other manufacturing industries.
A selected team of developers and engineers provides customers with excellent technical support and expertise. Stable Micro Systems also offers an application laboratory in which users' measurement projects can be optimized.
The texture analyzer TA.XTplus and TA.HDplus represent the core of the Stable Micro Systems product range. They can be used to test additives, semi-finished products and end products. Texture properties such as hardness, stickiness, crispness and elasticity can be measured and quantified using various measuring probes and tools that can be used on the device. In addition to a large number of standard tools, these can also be manufactured for a specific application according to customer requirements.
The test results are generated by the software specially tailored to the texture analyzer exponent analyzed and then presented to the user in user-friendly graphs.
Our product range also includes the Powder Flow Analyzer to investigate the flow behavior of powders and the Volscan Profiler for precise laser-based measurement of the volume of baked goods.
You can find all information in English on our website. Stable Micro Systems products are sold from England through an exclusive distribution network around the world.
All sales partners are trained in the use of the devices by Stable Micro Systems.
The sales partner for Germany and Austria is:
Winopal Forschungsbedarf GmbH
We assume that you visit this page for more information in German. Your sales partner will be able to provide you with all the information you need to assess the appropriate equipment prior to deployment. Use the expertise of your exclusive sales partner to ensure that all your wishes are met in the shortest possible time.
You can also see our list of all the links to our Representatives visit worldwide.
- What does Recep Ivedik represent in Turkey
- Nursing is still a good college major
- Can produce a little more energy than antimatter
- Is affordable housing a social problem?
- Which stores have big military discounts
- Why are MCMC methods considered slow
- Like many bloggers, Svbtle currently hosts
- What are the types of heat transfer
- The pi number increases or decreases
- Can I be transgender and gay?
- Why is the character Dracula so popular
- Can I have patanjali aloe vera juice
- Does anyone hate just brushing their teeth?
- Americans think science is important
- What is PGW in Telecommunications
- Why is HF a good oxidizer
- How does auxin help with phototropism
- What is your favorite dream pop song
- What is a loan shark
- What is a Registered Health Insurance Plan
- Get MAIT students jobs
- What is the best tennis tournament software
- Why are pivot tables useful
- What is airplane pilot
- Why does Burma fear the Chinese army
- In business what are headwinds
- How does the Tsuchikage fly
- How can you lower the CK value
- What are some common examples of viroids
- Why is Carvaka philosophy called materialism
- Why do Samsung phones turn off
- Why is the word Jap considered racist
- Why do I experience a light yellow chair
- Why is everyone talking about big data