What is a multi-needle embroidery machine
JUKI QVP SAI multi-needle embroidery machine
The excellent quality and durability of industrial machines are summarized here in one compact size.
JUKI QVP SAI - the multi-needle embroidery machine
The JUKI QVP SAI is a semi-professional multi-needle embroidery machine. It offers you high-quality workmanship and performance and is ideally used for commercial use or for demanding hobby stickers.
|Sewing speed||max. 800 stitches / min|
|automatic thread cutter||Yes|
|Max. Embroidery area (W x D)||300x200mm|
|interface||2x USB and 1x LAN|
|File format||dst., tcf. Etc.|
|Embroidery software||INCLUDING SAI Writter Plus software 31 alphabets 1300 embroidery designs|
The corresponding embroidery software "Tajima Writer Plus" is included in the scope of delivery. With this software you can easily convert pictures, drawings, and fonts into an embroidery file, then save them on the USB stick and then transfer them to the machine or send them directly to the machine or several machines via LAN cable. The high-resolution touchscreen (3.5x6 inch) allows further editing of the embroidery motifs. Mirror, rotate, enlarge or reduce motifs to your heart's content. If you make changes to the size, the stitches will be recalculated for constant stitch density. You also have the option of showing the embroidery as a simulation directly on the display. The built-in position laser system ensures the perfect positioning of your embroidery.
The Juki QVP SAI offers you enough space. A space of 300x200mm is available for large motifs or fonts. The embroidery area is effectively illuminated by numerous LEDs, the brightness of which can be adjusted. The needle threads can be threaded very easily, and each thread has its own threading path. So nothing gets confused. Each embroidery thread is automatically cut when the color is changed, even if there are jump stitches. The maximum stitch speed of 800 stitches per minute is immediately available for every embroidery. This enables time-saving embroidery of large motifs and motifs with many different stitch lengths. A thread monitor checks whether there is a thread breakage or a thread ends, or whether the bobbin is empty and immediately provides information and automatically stops the embroidery process. In most cases the bobbin can be opened without removing the frame. You can see the current status of your embroidery at any time on the embroidery progress bar.
Embroider even more with the Juki QVP multi-needle embroidery machine. Cap, bag, sock, magnet and several round frames are available as optional accessories. So you can let your creativity run free!
Semi-professional multi-needle embroidery machine with 8 needles
automatic thread cutter
easy and accurate placement of embroidery designs
- What are the legal implications of foreclosure
- What is the busiest tunnel
- Who deserves the FIFA balloon dor 2018
- Can you use stress to motivate yourself?
- Is Amrita University better than SRM
- What is the polarity of DNA
- The wedding planning app saves time
- In German and ss are interchangeable
- Why is emotional abuse legal
- How is Smirnoff vodka made
- What is cementitious waterproofing
- How was your IIM interview 2019 2021
- Why is Billie Eilish hiding her body
- What tools are used when publishing
- How many people are applying to Google
- Which fonts mean informational knowledge
- How many doctors change specialties
- Ireland has a secret service
- What are the effects of an Advil overdose
- Have you ever eaten a Staffordshire oat cake?
- Is Fat Gogeta stronger than Fat Gotenks
- Senators get their wages paid for life
- Good social skills are an innate trait
- Why do narcissists get worse on vacation