What is parallel world
Parallel World (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Pa | r | al | lel | world, Plural: Pa | r | all | lel | worlds
- IPA: [paʀaˈleːlˌvɛlt]
- 1) Presence of social groups that have almost no social relationships with one another
- Determinative compound, composed of the adjective parallel and the noun world
- 1) “There aren't any Parallel worlds, but only a society. "
- 1) “The idea of a computer generated Parallel world goes way back in the history of pop culture. "
- 1) “But the world […] is made up of - horribile dictu - nothing but extremely different ones Parallel worlds together."
- Nominative: singular Parallel world; Plural Parallel worlds
- Genitive: singular Parallel world; Plural Parallel worlds
- Dative: singular Parallel world; Plural Parallel worlds
- Accusative: singular Parallel world; Plural Parallel worlds
- Swedish: 1) parallell värld
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„In a mysterious Parallel world beyond the human kingdom, mystical beings control the laws of nature.“
myofb.de, November 9, 2018
„Thanks to digitization, we are in Parallel worlds - What we need are innovative companies that have the courage to do so Parallel world to board and connect them to the 'real world'.“
w & v, May 16, 2019
„The specialist inspector of Islamic religion teachers in Carinthia wants one Parallel world of Muslims do not know anything. Muslim children are also well integrated.“
Kleine Zeitung, September 24, 2018
„The fantasy film by Lasse Hallström based on a fairy tale by E. T. A. Hoffmann tells of a girl, the one Parallel world discovered - and is as beautiful as it is inanimate.“
NZZ Online, October 31, 2018
„Papua New Guinea is hosting the Apec Summit. The heads of state meet in a country with an archaic one Parallel world - and 839 languages.“
sueddeutsche.de, November 14, 2018
„Also, do you sometimes feel like you have accidentally made one Parallel world to slip?“
Saarbrücker Zeitung, November 18, 2019
„Egon Krenz pulls one Parallel world of the offended. Because his defiant look at the reunification promises relief.“
Berliner Morgenpost, November 07, 2019
„During the races, the sprinters live in seclusion, before that they have to survive a one-year boot camp in order to become a Keirin driver: over the amazing Parallel world a sport in Japan.“
Spiegel Online, August 10, 2020
„Jean-Philipp Baeck and Andreas Speit have investigated what connects the killers in Halle, Utøya and Christchurch. All come from a virtual one Parallel world out of hatred and violence.“
sueddeutsche.de, April 19, 2020
„Square Enix lets you return to the world of Final Fantasy 15 with a new MMORPG. You will experience a retelling of the well-known story, but in a kind of Parallel world plays.“
Gamezone, January 08, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "parallel world":
world: ... - Derived words: outside world, counter world, business world, demimonde, inside world, living world, parallel world, plant world, fantasy world (fantasy world), animal world, dream world, environment ...
Parallel universe: mostly theoretical or fictional universe that is outside of our universe Synonyms: 1) parallel world superordinate terms: 1) universe application examples: 1) the existence of parallel universes is controversial and so far not proven
Parallel worlds:… IPA: [paʀaˈleːlˌvɛltn̩] Grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun parallel world genitive plural of the noun parallel world dative plural of the noun…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Parallelwelt" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Parallelwelt/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "parallel world" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Parallel worlds (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Pa | r | al | lel | wel | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Paralympics (German) Part of speech: noun Cases: nominative: singular -; Plural the Paralympics genitive: singular -; Plural ...
Summer Paralympic Games (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter), part of speech: proper name, part of speech: word combination, hyphenation: no singular, ...
Paralympic Games (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter), part of speech: proper name, part of speech: word combination, hyphenation: no singular, ...
Winter Paralympic Games (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter), part of speech: proper name, part of speech: word combination, hyphenation: no singular, ...
paralysis (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular paralysis; Plural paralyses genitive: singular ...
Paralyses (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Pa | ra | ly | sen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [paʀaˈlyːzn̩]…
Paramaribo (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter), part of speech: toponym Cases: nominative: singular (das) Paramaribo; Plural - ...
Paramaribos (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Pa | ra | ma | ri | bos Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
parameter (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular parameter; Plural parameters genitive: singular ...
Parameters (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Pa | ra | me | tern Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [paˈʁaːmetɐn]…
- Is there free accommodation in Pondicherry
- What do you like about Bfactory classes
- How do 100 100 0 prove that
- Hotels in Amsterdam offer free WiFi
- What causes transaminitis
- How good is the UCB's IT program
- Do I need a customer success team
- Is rap popular in Spain
- How Enterprise Application works
- How quickly could Russia invade Lithuania?
- Why not eat bay leaves?
- Hire record labels producers
- Who maintains OpenJDK
- What is Radio NET
- Are there fresher parties at MSRIT
- What kind of alcohol mix well together
- Why are most Christian animated films terrible
- What are the best business research books
- How do you oversee and not micromanage
- What is a secondary bond
- Why is time travel so fascinating
- Who will notice Boruto's eye first?
- What is an ethernet router
- What are the qualifications for a beautician
- Have you ever celebrated failure
- How was your IGCSE exam
- What is Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville about
- Are conservatives more fragile than liberals
- Where in India are IQ tests done
- Which artist sang the song Armatage Shanks
- Smartphones have reduced traffic jams
- What can engineers learn from biology
- Is a scallop a mollusk
- Who is the most respected male genius?