All gyms should be free
Sports and leisure: swimming pools, sports facilities, zoos and playgrounds
Sports activities are only possible to a limited extent. Fitness studios, dance studios and similar facilities must remain closed.
The non-contact exercise of sports outdoors is only permitted alone, with people from your own household and a maximum of one other household. If people from two households do sports together, a maximum of five people applies. The following exceptions apply:
- Outside, children up to 14 years of age are allowed to do sports together in fixed groups of up to 20 people. If a supervisor is present, they must be able to show a current negative Corona test.
- Groups of up to 10 people can do sports together outdoors if they have a negative Corona test.
- In the context of medically prescribed rehabilitation sport, groups of up to 10 people plus one supervisor are permitted.
- People who are considered fully vaccinated or recovered are not counted.
- Further exceptions apply to national and regional cadre athletes, athletes in professional leagues and professional athletes.
The outdoor areas of the zoo and zoo as well as the gardens may continue to be open to the public. Closed rooms such as animal houses and greenhouses are also allowed to open, provided that the number of visitors is regulated. Outside, visitors must wear at least one medical face mask inside. An FFP2 mask without a valve is required to enter the closed rooms.
The parks of the capital can be visited while observing the minimum distance regulations. In the event of overcrowding, the parks can be cleared. The stay in public parks and facilities is permitted for people from a maximum of two households. No more than 5 people may come together at the same time. Own children up to the age of 14 as well as fully vaccinated and recovered persons are not counted.
Excursions in the open air such as boat tours and city tours may be offered. Guests must book an appointment in advance and present a current negative corona test or proof of vaccination or recovery.
These regulations are based on the SARS-CoV-2 Infection Protection Measures Ordinance.
- Do atheists wish things for each other
- Is glycolysis an aerobic or anaerobic process
- If 3x 21 what is x
- Is it worth attending paid internships
- Are Pokemon slaves to their trainers
- How can geometry be used in sports?
- How do I invest in MapR Technologies
- Are you a biology student 1
- Where do you buy your hoodies
- Who will host the Super Bowl 2020
- How is public transportation in Asheville NC
- Can Russia defeat ISIL in Syria
- Is mankind limited only to man
- What are recurring neural network algorithms
- What is the essence of Bhakti Yoga
- Ceralac confers constipation in babies
- How do we build knowledge from information
- What do you find difficult about school?
- What is the present value of assets
- What makes a good investigator?
- What does AAIP cybersecurity mean
- What are some recipes with chervil
- What is the value of 9
- What made President Obama a debater?
- How can students earn money in Ghana?
- What is the best free mechanics book
- How do diabetes and insulin feel?
- What is the story of Chicago
- What is the Northern Ireland Border Survey
- Useful alternative Bitcoin transaction script
- What does the food tax pay for?
- What if solipsism is true
- What does a robo-advisor really do