Walt Disney was innocent
11 sexual innuendos hidden in Disney movies!
1st Boner Bishop
At the wedding of Ursula and Prince Eric, the priest, who is standing on an elevation and trusts the two of them, appears to have an erection. Note the bulge in his white pants. Or what else is that supposed to be?
2. Naked by the window
When Bianca and Bernard fly through the picture in this scene in the Disney film of the same name, a naked woman can be seen in the background at the window. In the first version of the film, this nude picture was actually seen in exactly the same way, said a Disney cartoonist. When someone finally noticed, the scene for the new constitution was immediately swapped.
3. Sexy sand dunes
In this scene from "The Lion King" only the shadows of a few sand dunes are shown. Or do you see more there?
Mooie film # lionking… # retweetalsjehetzietpic.twitter.com / c4i5RKR4Eb
- Martijn Moorman (@de_slaper) November 8, 2016
4. Naked women everywhere!
While we're at the "Lion King", here's a little guessing game: Where is a half-naked woman hidden in the following movie poster? (Resolution below)
In one scene in “The brave little toaster”, the computer suddenly feels violent surges when a short circuit occurs, which creates a positive, exciting feeling in it. The scene ends with the fact that he "can no longer keep it to himself" and shoots a torrent of paper from his printer. Clear enough, right?
6. Peter Pan's perverted shadow
Are we really only seeing the shadow of the tip of Peter's green skirt here?
7. Minis ambiguous dress
What is Mickey Mouse actually holding in his right hand? Mini Mouse?
8. Tinkerbell and her friends ...
Where does the brown-haired fairy actually have her right hand? And what does Tinkerbell's expression mean? It doesn't take too much imagination to interpret something here.
9. The phallic lock
On closer inspection, a phallus can be seen in the castle of the kingdom of Arielles ‘father.
10. Dirty jokes
When Kristoff asks Princess Anna about her fiancé Hans, one of the things that matters is his shoe size. Your answer to this is "size doesn't matter". Which well-tried and frequently discussed question is alluded to here cannot be ignored.
11. More dirty jokes
We find the same allusion in the film "Shrek". At the sight of the gigantic castle of Lord Farquaad, Shrek mockingly asks the donkey whether the lord must compensate something with it.
12. FSK 8 or 18?
But don't worry, Disney doesn't want - as some conspiracy theorists believe - to spoil our youth. Such sexual innuendos can be found in all kinds of children's cartoons - if you want to.
It remains to be seen whether every single one of these allusions is intended. Maybe we only see what we want to see. 😉
If you liked the article, why don't you drop by us more often!
- What is vector graphics printing
- How do I install Metasploit in Android
- Why do I need to save receipts
- You can solve 7x9x1 2
- Where can I get coaching for MIT
- What Causes Temporary Global Amnesia
- Grant star wishes
- Please delete it 2
- Are conservatives more fragile than liberals
- The Lord rejoices in the burnt offering
- What went wrong at Internazionale
- How to say shy in Japanese
- Who can help me with my survey
- Would Richard Mueller ever consider becoming a vegetarian?
- What was the first musical
- What are the uses of ultrasonic scanning
- How to borrow $ 1 million
- What's going on in Poland
- Can learn to adopt technology
- What does exito mean in English
- What is a spinnaker on a boat
- What were the internet trends for 2013
- How is winter in Victoria, Canada
- I am a good parent