Younique products are good
Younique experiences 2018 - serious or rip-off?
You may also have noticed that Younique has received a lot of hype and attention.
Maybe friends in network marketing have already approached you on Younique or you saw it on social media.
First of all, I would like to point out that I am NOT offering Younique as my own business opportunity. I am not a sales partner, affiliate or user.
In these Younique experiences I'm just summarizing all the facts I've gathered - now you can find out everything about this company.
Is Younique Really a Legitimate Business?
Is Younique a Safe Company?
I will go into this in more detail in my experience report.
Younique Living - Let's first take a look at the company's history ...
Younique is the name of the company that I'm going to elaborate on in my full Younique Experience and Review report today, and this particular business has been causing quite a bit of turmoil in the MLM world of late.
One of the most outstanding aspects is that Younique mainly uses social media to market and promote the company and it is precisely this strategy that caused quite a stir on Twitter, Facebook and the like. It is a bit strange that this strategy works quite well for the company, as many are talking about it.
Younique was originally founded in September 2012 by siblings Derek Maxfield and Melanie Huscroft with the aim of selling products that "morally empower, empower, and validate women around the world," and that is exactly what these products do today.
Of the two founders, Maxfield appears to have the most experience at Younique, as evidenced by one of his most notable accomplishments, founding Netsteps. With this company he made it to the Inc 500 list in 2010 and had total sales of $ 5.1 million in 2009.
Along with his success at Netsteps, Maxfield has also helped Younique achieve great success since it was founded in 2012.
By late 2013, just about a year after Younique's start, the company had sales of more than $ 2.6 million, and by the end of 2014, a year later, the company hit a high with more than 100,000 active members set goal.
Younique may be green behind the ears when compared to Mary Kay and other grooming products that have been in business for decades, but Younique has clearly proven that this company can take the industry by storm, too.
Experience with Youniuqe products
Younique actually offers a whole bunch of different products so I won't list them all individually. However, some of the most notable products include:
- Moodstruck Minerals Eye Primer
- Moodstruck Opulence Lipstick
- Primer and powder
- Touch Mineral Skin Perfecting Concealer
- Shine Eye make-up removal wipes
- Beachfront tanning cream
In a forum discussion at Kleiderkessel, one is anything but enthusiastic about the products. Others, in turn, praise the products to heaven as if Younique invented cosmetics. Who is right now? What does Youtube say? Here you can at least see the real results.
Unpacked the starter kit
Younique Mineral Touch Make Up - Really That Good? Interesting what she says:
Make Money With Younique - The Compensation Plan
In terms of income opportunities at Younique, the two most important points of interest are selling the company's products to private customers, recruiting other people into the company, and selling products in general.
All Younique members will be "Representative“And the interesting thing about the company's business model is that all sales and other activities take place primarily through social media.
To become a presenter for Younique, one must be sponsored by someone who is currently an active member of the company. You also have to buy one of the two starter kits for € 107.
With this fee, they receive a company presenter kit that includes: A free personal website to sell Younique's products, a virtual party system to get started selling as soon as possible, a White status within the company and access to the Youniversity Training Academy.
While Younique is mostly about social media and hosting virtual parties through social networking sites of your choice, you can also have physical or fourth party parties at home and go more traditional if you're more comfortable with them.
The complete compensation plan will surely be explained to you by the person who would recommend Younique to you, otherwise there is some information on the official website.
What is the membership fee at Younique?
If you are interested in becoming a member of Younique, you must purchase a starter kit from the company in advance for the price of 107 €.
Are there any complaints about Younique?
- Many people have found that, despite their sweet smell and quality, the products are very expensive.
- You have to sell in order to maintain a certain status. So, even on a bad day, you have to show that you are trying hard.
- In order to be an active presenter, you have to achieve “only” 125 PRS (Personal Retail Sales) per quarter - this includes personal requirements as well as customer orders and parties. 125 PRS correspond to 5 mascaras or a collection.
- Many people are of the opinion that this is a pyramid scheme, although it is not, because in addition to recruitment, products are actually sold here and this is just a direct sales where the customers are turned into sales partners.
Pro and con:
- The products that are sold in the company are very well received by the people and, depending on which video you are watching, are of good to first-class quality.
- The company attaches great importance to high standards, for which they are even more loved.
- The training that comes with selling the products is actually helpful, according to various sales partners.
- You get paid well and if you work hard enough you can make enough money to pay all the bills.
- If you are new to the company, it will be difficult to make money due to stiff competition.
- There is a time limit on sales. Anyone who does not achieve the goal is no longer considered an active representative.
- You don't actually have your own business. You only get your own tools to work with.
- This system particularly favors young women. Older people will have more problems selling products and will men? Oh let's leave that 😉
Conclusion on Younique
In general, according to my research, this company is really fine. The products, training, and compensation plans are all Oct. No catches, no insidious strategies.
Definitely not a bad additional income for Beauty Youtuberin. It's a great endorsement for girls who want to make money off of makeup and who want to convince other women to do the same.
With a complete overview of the company history, the products and the compensation plan ...
Obviously, Younique isn't a scam company.
It's a legitimate business ...
If you are interested in participating, you should test the products first ...
Because if we are completely honest ...
If you don't believe in the products, how are others supposed to do it?
Then leave it alone, it's that simple! MLM is not an easy business anyway.
Fortunately, I have a solution to this.
Still, I found a solution for you.
If you want to join the network, be sure to get this free book. Sergej shows you how he built 220,000 partners in 24 months!
If you think there are easier ways (there are), now find out how you can earn money on the Internet in the next 21 days.
This opportunity is MUCH easier than recruiting and building leadership!
- Is the word dead overused
- 127 hours is a great film
- Was Socrates a bad person?
- Google Drive is it a block level sync
- How did predictive modeling revolutionize insurance?
- What are some uses of Phentermine
- Do you believe Donald Trump is real
- What are good Maryland colleges
- Why is English so perfect for business?
- What is more important democracy or freedom
- Is a transgender man's penis functional
- How many paranoid people are there out there
- The order of the Quora answers varies depending on the viewer
- How can you answer this question
- What is a shunt regulator
- What does the Koran say about the family
- Why is ignorance parallel to hatred and hostility
- What is your special Christmas tradition
- What's the meanest way to fire someone
- How is NodeJS used in HTML
- Why aren't trucks popular in Europe?
- What are bitwise operators in C.
- What are the best mobile fighting games
- How does your intelligence serve you?