What is contact enrichment
INFORMATION REQUIREMENTS ART. 13 GDPR
The protection of your personal data is very important to us. We therefore process your personal data ("data" for short) exclusively on the basis of the statutory provisions. With this data protection declaration, we want to provide you with comprehensive information on the processing of your data in our company and the data protection claims and rights to which you are entitled within the meaning of Article 13 of the European Inform the General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR).
1. Who is responsible for data processing and who can you contact?
WERK3 advertising agency GmbH
Doberaner Strasse 155
Telephone: (0381) 49 120 - 0
Fax: (0381) 49 120 - 33
Email: [email protected]
Data protection officer
Prof. Ulf Glende
2. Which data are processed and from which sources do these data come?
We process the data that we have received from us in the context of contract initiation or processing, on the basis of consent or in the context of your application or in the context of our employees.
Personal data include:
Your master / contact details, this includes Customers E.g. first and last name, address, contact details (email address, telephone number, fax), bank details, images.
At Applicants and employees This includes, for example, first and last name, address, contact details (email address, telephone number, fax), date of birth, data from CV and job references, bank details, religious affiliation, image recordings.
At Business partners This includes, for example, the designation of your legal representative, company, commercial register number, sales tax identification number, company number, address, contact details (email address, telephone number, fax), bank details.
In addition, we also process the following other personal data:
- Information about the type and content of contract data, order data, sales and receipt data, customer and supplier history and consulting documents,
- Advertising and sales data,
- Information from your electronic communication with us (e.g. IP address, log-in data),
- other data that we have received from you in the context of our business relationship (e.g. in discussions with customers),
- Data that we generate ourselves from master / contact data as well as other data, e.g. by means of customer demand and customer potential analyzes,
- the documentation of your declaration of consent for the receipt of e.g. newsletters.
- Photos taken during events.
3. For what purposes and on what legal basis are the data processed?
We process your data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Federal Data Protection Act 2018 as amended:
- to fulfill (pre-) contractual obligations (Art 6 Para. 1 lit.b GDPR):
Your data will be processed online or in one of our branches for contract processing, for contract processing for employees in our company. The data is processed in particular when initiating business and when executing contracts with you.
- to fulfill legal obligations (Art 6 (1) (c) GDPR):
Processing of your data is necessary for the purpose of fulfilling various legal obligations, e.g. from the Commercial Code or the Tax Code.
- to safeguard legitimate interests (Art 6 (1) (f) GDPR):
On the basis of a balancing of interests, data processing can take place beyond the actual fulfillment of the contract in order to safeguard our legitimate interests or those of third parties. Data processing to safeguard legitimate interests takes place, for example, in the following cases:
- Advertising or marketing (see No. 4),
- Measures for business management and further development of services and products
- Maintaining a group-wide customer database to improve customer service
- in the context of legal prosecution.
- within the scope of your consent (Art 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR):
If you have given us your consent to process your data, e.g. to send our newsletter, publish photos, etc.
4. Processing of personal data for advertising purposes
You can object to the use of your personal data for advertising purposes at any time as a whole or for individual measures without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic tariffs.
Under the legal requirements of Section 7 (3) UWG, we are entitled to use the e-mail address that you provided when concluding the contract for direct advertising for our own similar goods or services. You will receive these product recommendations from us regardless of whether you have subscribed to a newsletter. If you do not want to receive such recommendations from us by e-mail, you can object to the use of your address for this purpose at any time without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic tariffs. A notification in text form is sufficient for this. Of course, an unsubscribe link is always included in every email.
5. Who will receive my data?
If we use a service provider in the sense of order processing, we still remain responsible for protecting your data. All processors are contractually obliged to treat your data confidentially and to process it only in the context of the provision of services. The processors commissioned by us receive your data if they need the data to fulfill their respective services. These are e.g. IT service providers that we need for the operation and security of our IT system as well as advertising and address publishers for our own advertising campaigns.
Your data will be processed in our customer database. The customer database supports the increase of the data quality of the existing customer data (duplicate cleaning, moved / deceased indicators, address correction), and enables the enrichment with data from public sources.
If there is a legal obligation and in the context of legal prosecution, authorities and courts as well as external auditors can be recipients of your data. In addition, insurance companies, banks, credit agencies and service providers can be recipients of your data for the purpose of contract initiation and fulfillment.
6. How long will my data be stored?
We process your data until the end of the business relationship or until the expiry of the applicable statutory retention periods (e.g. from the Commercial Code, the Tax Code, the Home Act or the Working Hours Act); in addition, until the end of any legal disputes in which the data is required as evidence.
7. Are personal data transmitted to a third country?
In principle, we do not transmit any data to a third country. In individual cases, transmission will only take place on the basis of an adequacy decision by the European Commission, standard contractual clauses, suitable guarantees or your express consent.
8. What data protection rights do I have?
You have the right to information, correction, deletion or restriction of the processing of your stored data at any time, a right to object to the processing as well as a right to data portability and to lodge a complaint in accordance with the requirements of data protection law.
Right to information:
You can request information from us as to whether and to what extent we are processing your data.
Right to rectification:
If we process your data that is incomplete or incorrect, you can request that we correct or complete it at any time.
Right to erasure:
You can request that we delete your data if we process it unlawfully or if the processing disproportionately interferes with your legitimate protection interests. Please note that there may be reasons that prevent immediate deletion, e.g. in the case of legally regulated retention requirements. Regardless of whether you exercise your right to erasure, we will immediately and completely erase your data, unless there is a legal or statutory retention requirement in this regard.
Right to restriction of processing:
You can request that we restrict the processing of your data if
- You dispute the accuracy of the data for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of the data.
- the processing of the data is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and instead request a restriction on the use of the data,
- we no longer need the data for the intended purpose, but you still need this data to assert or defend legal claims, or
- You have objected to the processing of the data.
Right to data portability:
You can request that we provide you with the data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and that you can transmit this data to another person in charge without hindrance from us, provided that
- we process this data on the basis of a revocable consent given by you or to fulfill a contract between us, and
- this processing is carried out using automated procedures.
Right to object:
If we process your data out of a legitimate interest, you can object to this data processing at any time; this would also apply to profiling based on these provisions. We will then no longer process your data unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. You can object to the processing of your data for the purpose of direct marketing at any time without giving reasons.
Right of appeal:
If you are of the opinion that we are violating German or European data protection law when processing your data, please contact us so that we can clarify any questions. Of course, you also have the right to contact the supervisory authority responsible for you, the respective State Office for Data Protection Supervision. If you want to assert one of the aforementioned rights against us, please contact our data protection officer. If in doubt, we can request additional information to confirm your identity.
9. Am I obliged to provide data?
The processing of your data is necessary to conclude or fulfill your contract with us. If you do not provide us with this data, we will usually have to refuse to conclude the contract or we will no longer be able to carry out an existing contract and will therefore have to terminate it. However, you are not obliged to give your consent to data processing with regard to data that is not relevant for the fulfillment of the contract or that is not required by law.
- What makes a website search engine friendly
- How do I feed a diabetic dog
- Where do intelligent people make friends?
- What are some delicious diuretic fruits
- What's your favorite thing about humanity
- Makes Gibson pickups
- I look good bald
- What is the difference between infection and inflammation
- Are related to Bob Muller and Heinrich Muller
- What are biblical foundations
- Krishna had a dark complexion
- What are some short completed anime
- Why do we use silent letters
- What makes pee yellow
- Is stainless steel of course
- How is the h-index calculated
- Is a membraneless chloroplast organelle
- What is a Rouleaux ultrasound
- Is Norway an Arab country
- How are the corn prices determined
- Are you hungry
- Are there opposites
- How rare is an Aquarius ENTP
- What does it mean to be at home