How can I change my avatar?
How to create and change an avatar on Facebook: step by step
Facebook avatars what are they?
If you move through other social networks or platforms, you may already be familiar with the idea. This type of format has been used by Apple for example through the News app and for a long time with Facetime (they are the famous memojis) and they are nothing more than animated “stickers” that represent us. How? Well, with features to choose from personalize the picture until it looks as good as possible to us - well, that's the intent, then each picture can be "designed" at our own discretion.
Despite the fact that it seems pretty Accessory, The truth is that the memojis had enough pull when they presented themselves and even launched apps that were responsible for creating replicas on Android. Now it is Facebook that follows the sticker in the picture and in the similarity of its users and offers the so-called Avatars.
With them you can create your own pack of personalized stickers, an animated collection in which you are the protagonist. Building it is as simple as following the steps below.
How to create an avatar on Facebook
The first and most important thing to keep in mind (and not everyone knows) is that avatars are created through the Facebook app. This cannot be done via the internet (or via the PC or mobile browser). Yes or Yes, you must have the application installed on your phone (either an Android terminal or an iPhone).
With this clear, here's what you should do:
- Enter the Facebook app on your smartphone.
- There are two ways to access the avatar editor:
- When you see someone's avatar In a comment, you can directly touch the blue "Create Avatar" button to access the platform.
- Unless , don't worry: just go into a post to leave a comment and tap the smiley face icon in the lower right corner instead. You get to an option field (all stikers are saved here). Tap the second icon, pink-purple. The blue “Create Avatar” button will appear. Tap on it to access the platform.
- You will enter the editor of avatars. Tap Next to start.
- You have to choose your skin tone. Select it and tap "Next".
- Now you need to adjust the rest of the functions: hairstyle, hair color, face shape, eyes, etc. until you find the image you want.
- When you have selected all the details, tap Done. Your avatar will be generated. Wait for the blue Next button to appear.
- Tap on "Done".
You already have your avatar ready to use. In the area that appears with your "mini-me" after the creation process is complete, you'll see that there is one sticker Icon (it's the second in the top right corner) where you can see all the reactions your avatar has triggered, ranging from crying to laughing, affirmations, partying or parting (they're in English, yes).
You can use them in any Facebook Messenger conversation, just like you used the other stickers available, as well as in any comment you make on posts on social networks.
How to change an already created Facebook avatar
If you want to make changes to your avatar, you can easily access the editor if you want to change your hair, nose, clothes or accessories. The steps are very similar to creating one:
- Enter the Facebook application on your phone.
- There are two ways to go to the avatar editor to change it:
- Or tap the blue “Create Avatar” button in a person's avatar You see in every comment or conversation.
- Or enter one instead Post to comment and instead tap the avatar icon in the lower right corner - the first one that appears next to GIF in the lower right corner. Your sticker pack will open right away and all you have to do is tap on "edit avatar".
- In your avatar editor, tap the third icon (the one with the pencil) in the top right corner.
- Edit anything you want.
- If you want to delete it, you can also touch the trash can icon.
- When you're done, tap Done. Wait for the changes to take effect and tap Next.
- You will be returned to your avatar area. Tap the cross in the upper left corner when you want to exit the editor.
Now all you have to do is bring creativity to it. All from you.
- What a car gains in value
- What is a condition in SAP BW
- Hire record labels producers
- What is the procedure to get dentures
- What is autosomal linkage
- Is Beyonce's 2013 new album good
- When does admission to the BA begin in the 2nd year?
- What is the origin of an electron
- What are the benefits of dyslexia
- Are bronze and copper the same
- What are relationships between physics and psychology
- Have you ever met a scholar
- Our salt is sodium free
- App development company for grocery delivery in India
- Are Kurdish Christians ethnically Kurdish
- What is the best car of 2019
- Hawaii is hot
- Is it dangerous to study chemical engineering?
- How does cold forming increase tensile strength
- What is a mobile operating system
- When was BODMAS created
- Which English words come from your language
- Why are high school people so disrespectful
- What is the Moulin Rouge