Some therapists are not qualified to treat narcissists
As a psychotherapist, I respect the patient's dignity and integrity.
I undertake to adhere to the following principles:
1. Duty to provide information
At the beginning of the treatment and at any time during the treatment I inform my patients about the content, form, duration, goal and costs of the therapy.
Information and therapy agreement (PDF)
2. Power imbalance
I am aware that there is a power imbalance in every psychotherapeutic treatment or training (self-awareness, supervision, further training with the character of self-awareness). I will not abuse this power imbalance.
I am aware that intensive training and supervision are an important part of qualified psychotherapy. I am solely responsible for any form of abuse of power and / or transgression of boundaries in psychotherapeutic treatment or training.
4. Rules of abstinence
In psychotherapeutic treatment or training, I do not enter into any private, professional or economic dependency relationships with the people entrusted to me. In psychotherapeutic treatment or training, I refrain from narcissistic abuse, manipulation, political, ideological and religious indoctrination. In psychotherapeutic treatment or training, I do not enter into any sexual relationships with my patients, training candidates and supervisees. I don't finish psychotherapy or training to enter into such a relationship.
5. Waiting period
The obligation to abstain applies for a period of two years after the end of psychotherapeutic treatment or training. Even after two years, it is advisable that the therapist and patient seek independent, qualified supervision before entering into a sexual relationship.
- What percentage of men are cooks
- Why don't some people watch WWE wrestling
- How does a keyword really work?
- Which is the largest city of Tripura
- Why is art pretty
- What can wealth and knowledge do?
- What constitutes a wasted life for you
- What went wrong at Internazionale
- Who is the head of the indian country
- How often do you google other people
- What is the Amrita Bangalore CSE cutoff
- Your first love is always being in love
- Finance is a lucrative major
- Have BB cannons rifle barrels
- Can you eat green potatoes
- Who is Shani deity
- How did you get so creatively smart
- What is the merit of economic planning
- Why aren't cigarettes banned?
- How do Cigna and Kaiser differ?
- What's the best horror remake
- How can I afford UCLA
- How are time sentences formed in Japanese?
- Why is America a dream land