What is the story of Yogi Adityanath
The Mughal Museum Project was approved by the Akhilesh Yadav government in 2015 (file)
The Mughal Museum under construction in Uttar Pradesh's historic city of Agra will be named after the Maratha icon Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, Prime Minister Yogi Adityanath announced on Monday. "How can our heroes be Mughals," he said at a meeting to review development work in the city, a government statement said. The leader declared that "anything that smells of submissive mentality" will be abolished by his government.
Yogi Adityanath - who changed the names of several places in his three-year reign, including Allahabad (now Prayagraj) - later tweeted that there was no place in Uttar Pradesh for the symbols of the “slavery mentality”.
“The Agra Museum under construction will be known as Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. In your new Uttar Pradesh there is no place for the symbols of the “mentality of slavery”. Shivaji Maharaj is our hero. Jai Hind, Jai Bharat! “” He tweeted in Hindi.
The project was approved by the previous Akhilesh Yadav government in 2015. The facility is located on six hectares near the Taj Mahal in the city, 210 kilometers from the state capital Delhi. The museum will focus on Mughal culture, artifacts, paintings, cuisine, costumes, Mughal weapons, and ammunition and the performing arts.
The Mughal dynasty ruled India from 1526-1540 and 1555-1857. It is credited for building several monuments in Agra and Delhi, including the Taj Mahal and the Red Fort.
Historians disagree on whether Mughal rulers targeted the Hindus during their rule for over three centuries.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, a 16th century Maratha warrior king, fought the Mughals for most of his life and is known for his military conquests.
In 2018, Congress attacked the Yogi Adityanath government, claiming it was playing with history.
- What are the different types of forklifts
- Did you meet Jordan Peterson
- How was your UPPCL exam
- What sentences often anticipate lies
- How do you say memorize in German
- Pre-diabetes can cause mood swings
- Will there ever be a different blood type
- Why can't I cry when I'm not drunk
- What is a native app example
- What is institutionalized Judaism
- How do I do customer recognition
- Parenthood How do I strengthen my daughter
- How do I make money with weeds
- What are some common examples of viroids
- Is there an accomplice liability under civil law
- Where should I start with the piano
- How to set environment variables in Makefile
- What is the greatest milestone in childhood
- Who is your favorite NCAA football team
- What is the chemical name for iron
- How to Microdose Psilocybin
- Taoism was influenced by Buddhism
- Are family relationships really important
- Whom what you should never judge