What is a career like in science
Career in the science system
In addition to the more than 400 colleges with over 100 universities across Germany, there are also various non-university research institutions, which include foundations, research companies and science academies.
There are also federal research institutions, state research institutions and industrial research within companies.
Funded by the federal and state governments, these institutions make a decisive contribution to research, development and innovation; they provide political advice, conduct basic research or work closely with commercial enterprises. Well-known and large institutions are for example:
The Max Weber Foundation under public law with a focus on the humanities, but all of which operate their institutes abroad.
The Max Planck Society focuses on basic research in the natural, life and human sciences.
The Frauenhofer Society is the largest research organization for application-oriented research and primarily processes orders from industry.
The Helmholtz Association operates 18 scientific-technical and medical-biological research centers.
The Leibnitz Association is a registered association and only pursues charitable purposes. It conducts both knowledge-oriented and application-oriented research and advises politics, science, business and the general public.
There is also the Union of Academies of Science, an umbrella organization in which most of the academic academies are members. The 8 academies of the Union are located in Hamburg, Göttingen, Mainz, Munich, Berlin, Heidelberg, Düsseldorf and Leipzig and have different research focuses. In addition, the Union coordinates the academy program, the largest humanities research program in Germany. She also provides advice on society and politics.
- Robots will replace cardiac surgeons
- Should I take out a loan in India?
- What is emotional cable cutting
- Why does PewDiePie stop playing video games
- Lay all the chicken eggs
- How are approvals made in Christ
- Queen Elizabeth II loves to dance
- Have you ever thought that something existed?
- Polarization has become an ideology of religion
- Why is Raghuram Rajan popular
- How are onion sides made
- How do silent men get girlfriends
- What is Plato's objective idealism
- What are the technical advantages of Jio
- Why is technology advancing, but art is not
- Why does HP not have a parallel port
- How did herbivores evolve into carnivores
- What happened to NBA's Linsanity
- What are your favorite science articles
- What are some criminal websites
- Which stocks should I buy on Monday?
- What is the HBsag test
- E-mail is not important these days
- How can a bacterial cell divide amitotically?