Are there fresher parties at MSRIT
Princess Mette-Marit mourns the loss of stepfather Magnar Alfred Fjeldvær
Princess Mette-Marit, 46, in mourning: Magnar Alfred Fjeldvær, the partner of her mother Marit Tjessem, 82, died on June 15 at the age of 83. On June 26th, the stepfather was bid farewell in the Oddernes Chapel in Kristiansand, Norway, and then buried. Pictures of the mourning community, which can only now be shown, prove: Prince Haakon, 46, is as always a solid rock for his Mette-Marit and her family. He holds her hand, gives her strength. And the loving support seems to be helping: Mette-Marit is smiling.
Princess Mette-Marit in mourning
The news of the death of Magnar Alfred Fjeldvær was first reported by the royal reporter Oskar Aanmoen via Twitter on June 25th. It is already the third man that Mette's mother has lost: Sven O., Mette-Marit's biological father, died in 2007 (at that time he had been divorced from Marit Tjessem for many years). With Rolf Berntsen, Tjessem found her new happiness, which came to an abrupt end in 2008 with the death of Berntsen.
The Norwegian magazine "Se og Hör" attentively follows the life of Mette-Marit and her family and writes about the death: "The loss of her stepfather is hard on Mette-Marit and yet she tried to comfort her mother so well she only could. "
Family statement on the death of Magnar Alfred Fjeldvær
"Our dear, good, kind and caring father and father-in-law fell asleep in Kristiansand on June 15, 2020," said an official obituary from the family. The lines from Princess Mette-Marit and her mother are signed.
Haakon also spoke up about Magnar's death. "We will miss Magnar, he meant a lot to the family," said he and his wife. Norway's royal couple, Sonja and Harald, express their condolences: "Our warmest thoughts go to Marit Tjessem and Magnar Fjeldvær's immediate family."
Source used: Twitter, Dana Press#Subjects
- Baby powder causes cancer
- Are earth sciences and geology the same
- How can I straighten wavy hair
- How many books did Earnest Himingway write?
- What does in R 4
- How many triangles does a hexagon have
- Agree with Antifa
- Will take over Salesforce Airtable next after Quip
- What are some books on screenwriting
- Who makes the best floorstanding speakers
- What is MERS
- Are parents stressful
- Filing for bankruptcy is really that bad
- How can food change my body temperature
- Narcissism is a belief
- Why is the neutron star's gravity so strong
- Who has the best Philly cheesesteak sandwich
- Your faith dies
- How does inner peace taste
- Who was Subhadra Kumari Chauhan
- In theory, what is wealth in space mining
- Does the MINI Cooper need premium petrol
- Mycoplasma pneumonia is contagious
- Can humans get smart aliens out?
- What is the transfer
- How are identifiers used in functions
- Are secured credit cards worthwhile?
- What is an absolute mistake
- Can ants smell food?
- The meaning of life is a burden
- Who is better Rooney or Pele
- Who is Quora for
- Why is Fold Mountain called that
- Testicular pain indicates cancer