How are sociolinguistics and discourse analysis related?
160158PS Further course from discourse analysis and sociolinguistics I (2017S)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, changes to courses and exams (e.g. cancellation of on-site teaching and conversion to online exams) may be necessary at short notice. Register for courses / exams via u: space, find out about the current status on u: find and on the moodle learning platform. ATTENTION: Courses in which at least one unit takes place on site are currently marked with "on site" in u: find.
Regulations for on-site teaching including entry tests can be found at https://studieren.univie.ac.at/info.
Crisis, precariousness and liminality
Registration / deregistration
- Registration of Sa 04.02.2017 08:00 to Sun 19.02.2017 12:00
- Registration of Tue 21.02.2017 3pm to Tu 28.02.2017 15:00
- Deregistration until Tu 28.02.2017 15:00
Appointments (iCal) - the next appointment is marked with an N.
Objectives, content and method of the course
Type of performance control and permitted aids
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
Assignment in the course catalog
- When did Elvis get fat?
- Squirrels can be adopted by cats
- What is the domain
- What is the SEO Secret
- Why can't I post videos on Google+?
- Where is ABAP used?
- What are some common examples of viroids
- People in Peru celebrate Christmas
- Spark plugs increase performance
- What is the most numerous bird
- How is the night life in Bellingham, WA
- What does Disprin do with your body
- Does capitalism drive people egotistically insane
- Are LinkedIn recruiters legitimate?
- What are some Kubernetes distributions
- How is the plural formed in Amharic?
- What is the cure for anaemic measures
- Should I move to Baltimore MD
- Why do 10-year-old children lie
- What word means is getting smaller
- What is epistemic solidity
- Why don't you play free games
- Why can't states levy property taxes directly?
- The food poisoning will go away on its own