Fits Yamaha R3 to taller riders
Yamaha R3 bLU cRU Cup: Registrations now possible!
With the Yamaha R3 bLU cRU European Cup, Yamaha Motor Europe, FIM Europe and Dorna 2020 are presenting a new junior program designed to pave the way for talented young drivers to the world championship. The new junior racing series is designed for 12 to 15-year-olds and will only be carried out with Yamaha YZF-R3 bikes, which have already proven themselves in the Supersport World Championship 300.
"With the Yamaha R3 bLU cRU European Cup, we are giving young people an uncomplicated and inexpensive entry into road racing," says Yamaha Motor Europe Road Racing Manager Andrea Dosoli. "The 12 to 15-year-old youngsters have the opportunity to compete in the Superbike World Championship and are therefore very close to their idols."
"The new racing series will be supported by Yamaha Motor Europe, Dorna and FIM Europe with logistical and technical support from Japan Italy Racing," confirmed Dosoli. "This enables us to offer a completely turnkey solution where the drivers can concentrate fully on driving."
Martin de Graaff, President of FIM Europe, also stated: “The Yamaha R3 bLU cRU European Cup fits perfectly into our youth development program. The Cup gives young drivers the opportunity to assert themselves at a high level in front of a large number of spectators and important world championship teams, this is an absolute dream. FIM Europe would like to thank both Yamaha Motor Europe and Dorna for this commitment. "
A starting field with 36 participants from as many nations in the world as possible is targeted for the 2020 season. The registration period for the first season of the Yamaha R3 bLU cRU European Cup ends on February 28, 2020, the current registration form is available under this link:
LINK TO THE REGISTRATION FORM
- When did America pay income tax
- What are your problems as an Android developer
- What is the ESA mailer
- What are some sad incidents in the 2019 elections
- Kissed people in ancient civilizations
- Religious alchemy mingles
- Why does it cost money to apply to college
- When will Realme launch a 5G smartphone?
- Have reservations about your government
- Where was Jesus before his baptism?
- How to make the color fuschia
- When will India win the next Olympic gold?
- How can you be streetwise and savvy
- What does Disprin do with your body
- What is the scope for BTech IT
- Why is America a dream land
- The meaning of omnipresent is always negative
- What are some famous buildings in Australia
- Is there anything of value in Antarctica?
- What's next in evolution
- Why do men love women with curves
- Pixel 3 is worth the cost
- Will humanity spell our own destiny
- Why is Lindsey Graham running for president