What are the types of perfumes
Fragrances: the most important facts
The three different fragrances
Anyone who has ever tested a perfume in a store has certainly already had this experience: the scent that was tested on the test strip or on the skin suddenly smells completely different after an hour. The fact that the fragrance changes over time is due to the three-stage fragrance composition: top note, heart note, base note. This temporal course in the perception of a scent is called the course.
The course of the fragrance begins with the top note. It is the first thing you notice after spraying on and it evaporates after about 15 minutes. Since the top note is responsible for the "first impression", it is usually more intense than the other fragrance notes.
After the top note can no longer be perceived, the heart note forms the fragrance body. It is, so to speak, the heart of the fragrance and forms the actual fragrance character of the perfume. Ideally, it creates a harmonious connection between top and base notes and often consists of floral nuances such as jasmine, roses or carnations.
The base note is the fragrance that is perceived last and stabilizes the entire fragrance composition. Long-lasting, spicy-woody aromas such as musk, patchouli or cedarwood are often used for this.
By the way: Why the same scent develops differently in every person is due to the different fat content and pH value of the skin.
- What is the CIA's engagement in Nepal?
- How secure is Alibaba Cloud Data Transport
- How can we stop overworking deep learning
- How big can grass grow
- What is the name of your clothing line
- What's your favorite gasoline
- Is Quora's new anonymous system bad
- How fast can a bird of prey run
- Can I pursue an ACCA without coaching?
- How do they determine brain tumor
- How do TikTok developers make money
- Can I fill in wine holes
- What is accessibility education
- Can replace the university with private tuition
- The United Nations should ban abortion worldwide
- What do distribution tables mean in statistics
- How is scouting done for NFL teams
- What causes confusion in communication
- Why skin color is different
- How much Richard Mueller earns with Quora
- What are the types of perfumes
- Why are pancakes more popular than waffles
- What does a fitness advisor do
- Holographic electronics are a good idea
- How can I download videos from WLWT
- What is emotional cable cutting
- What does core funding mean
- Did you eat your pasta
- Robots will replace cardiac surgeons
- Software developers use Pascal
- Should I get paid to see ads?
- How can saunas help detoxify THC
- What are some websites similar to Grooveshark
- Why do motorcycles wobble at high speeds