What is your favorite mit shark
Our cute shop
YES WE'RE OPEN
You don't need a negative test with us
FFP2 mask is enough :-)
We are open as usual
Monday to Friday from 2 p.m. to 7.30 p.m.
Saturday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
We look forward to your visit!
Berlin is worth travelling to! Next to the Alex, the Brandenburg Gate and the Goldelse, our colorful Sugafari Wonderland is waiting to be discovered by you. Come in and let yourself be enchanted by the exotic sweets and our sweet staff :-)
Our product range
Stroll into our cute shop, you will find five suitcases under our illuminated world map, each filled with South American, Western European, Asian and Oceanic sweets. To the left of the suitcases is a really big corner that houses all imaginable sweets from the USA from top to bottom.
The selection in our shop is large, but does not include our complete online range! If you want to be sure whether your wish is Sweety in the store or not, just give us a call.
|+49 (0)30 95609713|
Yippieh Yeah, order your favorite sweeties online and have them sent to the store for free. Pick-up always from the following Tuesday.
We are easily accessible by S-Bahn, U-Bahn or tram. Would you like to visit Mauerpark on the way to us? Then get off the S + U Bahnhof Eberswalder Straße. Via Bernauer Straße you get to Mauerpark and from there via Max-Schmeling-Halle to us on beautiful Kopenhagener Straße. You can recognize our shop by the colorful pennants and the waving fish.
|S.||S1, S2, S3 (Schönhauser Allee)|
|U||U2 (Schönhauser Allee)|
|M.||M1, M3 (Schönhauser Allee)|
|Mon - Fri||2 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.|
|Sat||11 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
Do you feel like a cold beer, a long drink, a relaxed cafe or a fabulous sushi afterwards? If you step out of our shop and turn to the left, you will come across the fabulous Japanese Omoni on the opposite side of the street, and on the same side of the street on the corner the Café Annachron, and opposite the cool corner bar Kohlenquelle.
We are looking forward to your visit!
- What is the best PG for DTU
- Are there natural resources on the moon
- How do I share lists over Sharepoint
- What do you really know about Yemen
- How to say yes in French
- Is energy a dimensional constant
- What are applets
- Germany governs Europe financially
- How's an aspie meltdown
- Are parents stressful
- What makes a man a monster
- Parenthood How do I strengthen my daughter
- What do caterpillars eat
- How can I get boot options
- Tolstoy is popular in Russia today
- Is RO water purifier really necessary
- Is guacamole good or bad for you
- How to say supermarket in Polish
- What's the best time pass ever
- Bobcats have a live birth
- How can I organize my home
- What are the Tibetan monks
- Why do we have catchphrases that we say
- Who are some graphic designers on Quora