Ric Flair died
Video after emergency surgery - wrestling legend Ric Flair (68): "I'm not dead yet"
... and the whole wrestling world is doing "Woooooooooooooooooooo"!
Ric Flair (68) is celebrating the most important triumph of his life: he has conquered death.
Wrestling fans have been worried about the legendary wrestler since mid-August. He had to go to the hospital for an emergency operation, after which nothing was heard for far too long.
Ric Flair is now officially back in a video message.
He thanks all his fans for the love and support over the past few weeks and promises that he will be seen in full freshness again in the near future.
Under the video he writes: "If you think 'Naitch' is about to be counted ... Imagine: I'm not dead!"
On August 11th, the "Nature Boy" was hospitalized because of severe abdominal pain.
Because initially no reason for the emergency operation came to the public and speculation increased, his fiancée Wendy Barlow turned to his fans. She wrote about organ problems.
"I would like to give my friends and family a short update this way, because I am not able to call you without crying and am in shock after the events ... I hit Ric on Friday with severe abdominal pain Brought to hospital. From then on, it's all like a nightmare ... multiple organ problems. I am not going into details, but I want everyone to know that he needs your prayers because he is in critical condition. No, he didn't have a bowel operation ... It was a different operation! I have no idea where the media gets their stories from. I've been by his side since Friday, trying to make sure he's getting the best possible care. Thank you for all the support and love! "Ric Flair's fiancée, Wendy Barlow
► Ric Flair is considered to be the greatest wrestler of all time. In his career (beginning in 1972) he won 16 heavyweight titles in the NWA, WCW and WWE.
In 2008 he was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.
There is more celebrity news on BILD Facebook - follow now!
Check out more wrestling news here: All about the WWE Stars and their fights!
- Which city has the most yuppies
- What are some great entry-level jobs
- Which city is famous for oil
- How do I get customers of air conditioners
- What is logical thinking and observing
- Why does chocolate make me thirsty
- Police fire fighters are equipped with smartphones
- The advisors will take notes of you
- Can we extend the vacation in KIIT?
- How helpful is data visualization in healthcare
- Polyamory cures fraud
- What is paralinguistic in communication
- Why are student loans considered unsecured debt
- What is word for fiance in Sanskrit
- Robotics and automation is a good field
- What is your impression of visiting York City
- What is the difference between cricket and football
- Which storage is best for cloud storage
- How good is Sankalpa PU College Mysore
- What is the USPS Retirement Plan
- What genre is this song 4
- What is Aroma Face Cleanup
- Which artists should I hear
- What is an alkyl group