Islamabad is the capital of whichever country
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
- Official name:
- Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- Pakistani rupee
- Urdu (official language), English, regional languages such as Punjabi, Sindhi, Pashtu, Seraiki and Baluchi
- National holiday:
- August 14; Founding of the state
Pakistan is located in South Asia with a coastal strip on the Arabian Sea. Iran, Afghanistan, China and India are the neighboring countries of Pakistan.
In the country, the climate is divided into two parts. In the south there is a tropical climate, in the north in the mountains there are cold winters and hot, dry summers. The monsoon rains in spring and summer repeatedly cause very large floods.
Pakistan is officially a parliamentary democracy. But people in this country are not free and cannot live without fear. The greatest threat comes from terrorism and extremism. The Pakistani Taliban and other terrorist organizations repeatedly carry out serious attacks in which many people are killed. Children also died in such attacks. Many people leave their homeland because they live in great fear in their country.
Pakistan is fighting over the Kashmir region with its neighboring country India. Both countries want Kashmir all for themselves. A solution to the violent conflict is currently not in sight.
The capital Islamabad is located in the north of the country. Around one million Pakistani live there. Almost 15 million people live in Karachi, the largest city in Pakistan and one of the largest cities in the world.
The country's population is growing very rapidly: by around four million people annually. In Pakistan, more than half of the population is under 25 years old. The state religion is Islam. Approximately 3 million Hindus, almost 3 million Christians and a few members of other religions live in the country as minorities.
Pakistan has rich natural resources. However, most of the Pakistani do not benefit from it. A poorly developed infrastructure, politically insecure conditions, the poor security situation and corruption mean that the majority of the population lives at or below the poverty line.
The most important economic sector in the country is agriculture. Almost half of all Pakistani people make a living from it. In the industrial sector, the textile branch is the most important area. The service sector with its banking, insurance and communications sectors is growing.
- What if Turkey would join the Iranian side?
- What were the internet trends for 2013
- What is pious deception
- What do city council members do
- Why are ship girls so popular?
- Which is the greedy face of society
- Why is there capital for every country
- What is the most honorable job
- When will the ripple increase
- What is 1 1 64
- What are the signs of loving ourselves
- How to invest 30000
- What is happening to Tesla these days
- Can depression kill brain cells
- Why do my deaf kitten ears move
- What is love you 3000
- What are your top 10 favorite animes
- Why do people protest in Okinawa
- What is equivalent conductivity with the formula
- Where do the French go on vacation
- Know how to design the best science project
- Why are fruit juices filtered before drinking
- Is poison ivy transmissible by air
- Were the Swiss considered Aryan by the Nazis?
- SIM does not work with Jio
- Why does a thermocouple use different metals
- How to fix a buck knife
- What is the Big Bang Theory
- Why do people like to play paintball
- Is sulfur hexafluoride difficult to inhale
- Can yoga cure gastritis
- What kind of server operating system are there
- Why do alcoholics like the dark
- What can I do for the holidays