Can I get pregnant at 13?
Pregnant at 13 years old
Question: I am 13 years old and have a relationship with a 28 year old man. Now I'm pregnant because the condom broke. I haven't had menstruation for about three months. I don't want my mother to know about it. What should I do?
Answer: First of all, the doctor should be consulted. When visiting a doctor, there is also the option of comprehensive advice, which is urgently necessary in such a case.
No matter what the decision is: abortion or having the child - it will not work without the legal guardian. A conversation with the mother must therefore take place in any case. The 28-year-old father of the child is in a more difficult situation because children are legally protected by the age of 13.
Since he bears an essential responsibility for this situation, one should not exclude him from the future.
++ Here you can find family counseling and pregnancy counseling +++
Stay informed with the newsletter from netdoktor.at
Dr. Britta Bürger, specialist in gynecology and obstetrics
More articles on the topic
The first time
Just don't put any pressure on, and in any case, prevent: netdoktor has put together what matters the first time.
Morning after pill - emergency contraception
Forgot pill? Burst condom? Unwanted pregnancy can also be prevented after unprotected sexual intercourse.
- What happens when lightning strikes lightning
- Why is C so complex 1
- Can someone watch GoT for free?
- Breathing can work without oxygen
- What is the name of your clothing line
- Where did the Vikings live
- Which animals are easiest to hunt?
- Are lesions caused by multiple myeloma curable
- Which is the best ringworm cream
- What is a whole note in music
- Why are all Trump haters so jealous
- What Disney songs contain piano
- Does a comparison between Pakistan and India make sense?
- Why are Nigerian restaurants selling stale meals
- What are the functions of Nissl granules
- Just massaging your nose can do it
- How many houses are there in Harry Potter?
- Is astronomy and astrology the same
- You can share your current Spotify playlist
- How did Ireland get so LGBT friendly
- Why don't we stand against corruption
- How do I restore an Evernote notebook
- What mood are you in
- Who is the best Quoran 1