How do I react creatively to information
Increase creativityThe employees are the bearers of creativity
Use the time in a traffic jam or in the waiting room to pursue the following questions thoughtfully and creatively:
Exercise 1: What can you do with a paper clip? Find 10 uses the paper clip maker wasn't interested in.
By the way: The creativity technique of misappropriation is connected to this question.
exercise 2: How would your life change if you were lighter than air? How would you sleep, how would you move? How do you do your job? And in the next traffic jam, they could become magnetic or fluorescent.
And by the way: With these mind games you use the creativity techniques of synectics.
You may be puzzled and ask yourself: What do I get from these little games? This is to make it clear that there is no Great Wall of China between creative games and serious problem solving. On the contrary, training for the “creativity organ” is helpful for successful creativity in the company. And that there are many possibilities for this training. Just like you can stroll through a department store with the participants of a school club and look for opportunities for improvement together. Just as you can do fun tests with students (see the following template), you have countless opportunities to turn unproductive times into training times for your creativity.
- How many animals live
- How do you learn korean fast
- What does an ISFJ do
- Is Symbiosis Pune good for engineering
- Where is the best place to learn Phyton
- Why not eat bay leaves?
- How are terms and warranties different?
- Why would anyone visit Kuopio Finland?
- What does the acronym DOCSIS mean
- How does a C company report revenue
- What's your rating of Quizot
- Is abiogenesis actually possible or not
- Should the internet be shut down for good
- Know how to design the best science project
- What outfits go with Vans
- What's your name in Norwegian?
- What is a coefficient of performance
- How can someone improve their juggling skills
- What tree does linden come from
- What is some kind of backup
- How did Norway become independent
- How many islands are there in the Maldives
- What wizards were in Slytherin
- What is needed to predict the weather