How to say supermarket in Polish
Translation of "supermarket" in Polish
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
supermarket sklepie sklepu
A Supermarket is only a few minutes' walk away.
Zaledwie kilka minute spacerem od apartamentów znajduje się też supermarket.
Beach, Supermarket and downtown are in the immediate vicinity.
Plaża, supermarket i centrum miasta znajdują się w bezpośrednim sąsiedztwie.
We're starving and they're going to the Supermarket.
Never będę umierał z głodu, podczas gdy tamci chodzą sobie na zakupy.
Just before I went to yesterday morning Supermarket went.
Zanim poszłam po zakupy, wczoraj rano.
The two together in one Supermarket, and we’re selling some cereal.
Tych dwoje w sklepie i sprzedacie trochę płatków.
You are in Supermarket stumbled on, not in the pharmacy.
Przewróciła się pani w sklepie, never w aptece.
Now imagine you're living in Supermarket.
That is the greatest Supermarket the Caribbean at peak shopping time.
To jest największy supermarket na Karaibach w godzinach szczytu.
In other countries they can be found in the Supermarket to buy.
We'll meet in the parking lot behind the Supermarket.
He stood in Supermarket in front of me and couldn't pay for his beer.
The second in the Supermarket, huddled together in the cold store.
I work in one Supermarket and pack groceries.
I have it on a condolence card in the Supermarket read.
You pretend we're just out of that Supermarket come back.
We got an hour ago before one Supermarket found a stolen car.
Godzinę temu znaleźliśmy skradziony samochód, porzucony na parkingu przed supermarketem.
We don't make a baby im Supermarket.
When no one is in the freezers Supermarket opened, then we can put it in there.
Jeżeli nikt never otworzył zamrażalki w supermarkecie, to może i tam umieścimy.
We were at Supermarket, wanted to buy Jell-O.
And pickled jellyfish in Hong Kong Supermarket on Route 18 in East Brunswick.
Następnie kupiłem marynowane meduzy w Hong Kong Supermarket przy Route 18 w East Brunswick.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 990. Exact: 990. Elapsed time: 86 ms.
- What was Mary Wollstonecraft's most famous book
- What are the main components of mercantilism
- If you were depressed, who noticed
- What is the best textbook on Antarctic history
- What was your favorite song in 2018
- What is a haiku about a poem
- How do you control productivity
- What is an Oracle Cloud Database
- What does it really mean
- You can drink tap water in Israel
- How is globalization affecting the stock market?
- How do we calculate the current flow
- How did Edward VIII meet Wallis Simpson
- Why does poetry use metaphors
- What are the side effects of cannabis
- How does Talkdesk compare to RingCentral
- What are some sad incidents in the 2019 elections
- When do I have to learn the Laravel framework
- How does excessive learning affect the brain?
- Can hats cause headaches
- When is the new update for Redmi 4
- Do I need CALS for Windows Server
- What is heap sort
- How to write a startup book