How do websites identify our device
Date: October 2, 2020
Further information on how we process personal data of our users can be found in our data protection declaration.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device. Cookies are widely used to enable or improve functions of websites. This is possible because websites can read and write these files and thus recognize you and call up important information about you, which makes it easier to use the website (e.g. by recognizing your user settings).
3. HOW DO WE USE THIRD PARTY COOKIES ON THE WEBSITE?
Below is an updated list of the cookies we use on this website, including a description for each category and an indication of the time that the relevant information is stored by us and / or our partners. If you would like to find out more about a specific cookie, you can click on the corresponding cookie link.
The list of cookies and their management mechanisms is also always accessible through the cookie settings available in the footer of this website.
To find out more about how you can not allow certain cookies or how to deactivate them, please follow the instructions in section 4 below.
Flash cookies. In certain cases we can use Adobe Flash Player to provide certain content, such as video clips or animations. In order to improve the experience of our users, local shared objects (commonly known as Flash cookies) are used to provide functions such as saving your settings and preferences. Flash cookies are stored on your device, but they are managed through a different interface than that of your browser. This means that the management of Flash cookies is not possible via your browser as with other cookies. Instead, you can obtain Flash Management Tools directly from the Adobe website. The Adobe website provides extensive information on how you can delete or deactivate Flash cookies. For more information, please see www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html. Please note that you can no longer use certain features on the website, such as video content or services that require a login, if you prevent or switch off the storage of Flash cookies.
4. HOW DO I MANAGE COOKIES?
Further information on the procedure for rejecting cookies can be found on the website of the provider of your browser, which you can access via the help page. With regard to frequently used browsers, you can find further information on the configuration of your browser at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html.
You can also adjust your settings at any time via the cookie settings, which you can find in the footer of this page.
You can refuse Flash cookies from this website using Adobe's Flash management tools (www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html.
You can also find more information about targeting and advertising cookies and how you can deactivate them atwww.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices.
Please note that if you deactivate cookies (especially the necessary and functional cookies), some functions of this website may not work as intended.
- Teen Quorans Are you a Christian
- Which columnar company database is the best
- Which governments still consider themselves more revolutionary?
- How do people get across dangerous rivers
- What kind of nut is the healthiest
- Why are cilia important
- What are the possibilities for research funding
- Will take over Salesforce Airtable next after Quip
- What are the challenges with clock gating
- What's the best way to learn Germany
- Can a daughter behave like her father?
- How will AI deal with cognitive dissonances
- What are good management consulting topics 1
- Is Satanism an ideology or a religion
- How can I prove I didn't plagiarize
- Can antioxidants protect against Alzheimer's
- Which is better astronomy or cosmology
- How do I get unlimited Robux
- Teachers can be angry
- Why was Marc Bodnick banned on Quora
- Which aspect of retirement is most important
- How to Increase Human Potential
- Why has PC development slowed down
- Is the operative or classic conditioning more effective?