How cameras are usually overhauled for resale
Waterproof, break-proof, frost-proof - properties that do not necessarily match a photo camera characterize the WG-60 as the latest model of the robust RICOH
The robustness of the WG-60 is obvious at first glance. The camera is waterproof for up to 2 hours and a depth of 14 meters, frost-proof down to minus 10 ° C, shock-proof up to a height of 1.6 m and break-proof up to a pressure of 100 kg. With such properties, the areas of application are just as diverse as the possible uses. And with the video function, film recordings are not only possible in full HD resolution at 30 frames per second, but also in slow motion or at intervals.
The 16 megapixel backside illuminated CMOS sensor ensures noise-free recordings up to a sensitivity of ISO 6400. The design of the photos and videos is responsible
5x zoom lens from 28 to 140 mm (KB equiv.) Available. Using the “Intelligent Zoom” function, the area can be expanded up to a focal length of 1,000 mm (KB equiv.). But the camera also impresses with special extras in the macro area from a distance of 1 cm. Here, 6 macro LED lights provide sufficient light for short shooting distances from 10 mm, where normally none can.
And so that the images can be quickly shared with other people, the optional FlashAirTM memory card offers the advantages of the WLAN function for image transmission.
- How do I avoid my feelings
- Will Sears survive
- What Chinese myth is Mulan based on?
- What is the highest RAM capacity
- Is trolling unethical
- How did you get your first camera
- Are psychological phenomena illusory
- What is the history of photography
- Comes to CMC Vellore under NEET
- Can wood be destroyed by water
- People watch the news
- How to pronounce macrame
- Why should we learn HTML in 2021
- What does Coimetrophil
- How much does happiness cost
- Was the Soviet Union an ally or an axis
- How can I jailbreak ps3 slim
- What is the Echo Dot
- Is the public health a subordinate of nhs
- What game is that called
- Why should we use therapy
- Are artificial sweeteners good for diabetes?
- When should a college professor retire?
- Is Quora's new anonymous system bad