5 3 is a good amount
Correct sitting in the office
1 Ergonomic requirements for work tables and office chairs
2 Adjustment of the office chair and positioning of the work equipment
3 Dynamic sitting
1Ergonomic requirements for work tables and office chairs
Sitting properly in the office plays a very important role in health, well-being and constant work performance. A suitable work table and a good office swivel chair and its correct setting are required for this.
The height of the work table is essential for ergonomic sitting and working.
- Non-height adjustable work tables should be 720 mm high.
- Height-adjustable work tables with a minimum height adjustment range of 680 mm to 760 mm are particularly recommended for very small and large people as well as for special applications.
- Work tables must allow sufficient leg room.
We recommend electrically height-adjustable work tables, which can be used both while sitting at the ideal height and while standing
Office swivel chair
The basic requirement for back-friendly sitting in the office is an ergonomically designed office swivel chair that effectively supports the person sitting in all postures. An ergonomically designed office swivel chair should have at least the following properties:
2Adjustment of the office chair and positioning of the work equipment
Another prerequisite for correct sitting is the optimal adjustment of the office chair. The correct, ergonomic arrangement of work equipment (screen, keyboard, mouse and templates) prevents problems in the hand, arm and shoulder area.
Instructions for correct sitting:
- Use the entire depth of the seat up to the backrest. The lower and middle areas of the spine should be effectively supported by the lumbar pad and the part of the backrest above it.
- Shoulders and upper arms hang down relaxed. Adjust the height of the seat so that the upper and lower arms form a right angle when the forearms lie horizontally on the table.
- If the feet are not fully on the floor, maybe even hanging in the air or the thighs are not lying horizontally on the seat, a footrest may have to be used or the table height may have to be adjusted.
About 60% of all adults complain of back problems, also due to an increasing number of activities that are carried out while sitting. In the daily routine in our society, which is characterized by sitting, it is important to use every opportunity to support the musculoskeletal system and thereby avoid impairing health. Dynamic sitting is a good way to do this.
When sitting dynamically, there is a frequent change between upright, front and rear sitting posture. Owing to the frequently changing posture, one-sided loads are avoided. The changing loads have a beneficial influence on the human musculoskeletal system. Above all, they help keep the back healthy. The intervertebral discs are relieved and better supplied, muscle fatigue is reduced and blood circulation is stimulated.
In addition, the back is balanced by the most varied possible design of the workflow with regular breaks from sitting by working while standing and walking.
- What is 340 out of 10
- Can I still come to Biglaw?
- What is taffeta made of
- What would Achilles' personality be?
- What are things in a bathroom
- How do I install Metasploit in Android
- What is the value of the critical temperature
- How fast can you eat fruit
- Acrobat InDesign is a useful resource
- Has 2 tan 3x tan x 0
- Dare to share your worst selfie
- How is the vacuum measured
- Alligators feel sadness
- Can teenagers get COPD or pulmonary fibrosis
- Who was Muhammad Ali
- How to fix rotten wood
- Is it worth going into real estate
- What is the best PG for DTU
- Where does the area code 618 come from?
- What is the nutritional value of apples
- Why shouldn't anyone commission my illustration?
- What are the Symptoms of PCOS
- Fukushima is still a dangerous area
- Fasten your seatbetls