What is Arijit Singh's date of birth
Arijit Singh height, weight, age, body statistics
place of birth
Jiaganj, Murshidabad, West Bengal, India
Andheri, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Arijit completed his school education Raja Bijay Singh High School and graduated from the Sripat Singh College, a subsidiary of the University of Kalyani. He learned Indian classical music under the government scholarship.
Singer, music composer, music programmer, music producer
- father -unknown
- mother - His mother is a singer.
- siblings - He has a sister.
Arijit is represented by TM Talent Management.
Playback song, film, pop, EDM, Ghazal, classical
Vocals, guitar, piano, tabla
5 feet 7 inches or 170 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
girlfriend / Spouse
Arijit Singh has dated -
- Koyel Roy (2014-present tense) - Arijit tied the knot with his childhood friend Koyel in the Trapith Temple in West Bengal on January 21, 2014. The wedding was an intimate affair in which only close relatives and relatives were present. They have 2 sons.
- Arijit was also previously married to one of the candidates he met on a reality show. The union didn't stop and the two decided to split up and eventually get divorced.
Race / ethnicity
Arijit has Punjabi ancestry on his father's side and Bengali ancestry on his mother's side.
- His smile
- Curly hair
- Usually seen with a beard
- His grainy and rough voice
Arijit has voted for the following commercials
His versatility and his singing in Indian cinema.
As a singer
- Arijit Singh made his debut as a singer with the Bengali film Egaro: The Immortal XI in 2011 and awarded his singing for the background score.
- His first song was in a Bollywood movie Phir Mohabbat in the 2011 film Murder 2.
Arijit has not yet made his movie debut as an actor.
First television broadcast
Arijit made his television debut as a candidate on the reality show Glory Gurukul in the year 2005.
Arijit prefers to do sports to keep fit.
His usual diet is as follows:
- breakfast - Homemade food
- Having lunch - Dal, Sabzi and Roti
- Evening snack - health drink
- dinner - Soup and a very light meal with 1 roti
Arijit Singh Favorite things
- fruit - oranges, apples
- dessert -Ice
- restaurant- Food Inn
- dish -Homemade food
- genre - folk music
- song - Phir Le Aaya Dil
- Cricket player- Sachin Tendulkar, Lance Klusener and Jonty Rhodes
- Singer - Lata Mangeshkar, Mohammed Rafi, Coldplay
- Soccer player - Lionel Messi, Thomas Müller
- Badminton player - Saina Nehwal
- Music directors - Pritam Chakraborty, Vishal-Shekhar, Shankar-Ehsan-Loy, Amit Trivedi, Mithun Sharma, AR Rahman, Sajid-Wajid
source - The New Indian Express, Times of India, Wikipedia, Radio and Music, Times of India
Arijit Singh Facts
- He admits to being very media-shy.
- His hobbies include cycling and photography.
- He enjoys reading Bengali novels and short stories.
- Arijit loved listening to classical music by Mozart, Beethoven and Bengali from an early age.
- He is a philanthropist and also owns an NGO called Let there be light.
- Follow Arijit on Facebook and Instagram.
Featured image by Arijit Singh / Instagram
- What is the best option share YTD
- Americans think science is important
- Can people live without RO water
- Is London dangerous
- How did medieval music influence baroque music?
- What influence does gravity have on fluids?
- Who's the next member to Suga
- What does an unbalanced power supply mean
- Where can I find soundproof curtains
- What does Recep Ivedik represent in Turkey
- What are spring fashion trends for 2017
- Which dividend stocks are overvalued?
- What is the best PG for DTU
- Are microservices the future
- What is more than the universe
- What are inland ports
- What is the technology stack behind GetGlue
- People today are the laziest in history
- What is word for fiance in Sanskrit
- Bucharest has a good airport
- What's the worst answer to Quora
- Where did oxygen come from?
- Can hear ghosts when you call on them
- Ascites is a deadly disease