Why can't children see where they are going
Playmates: more important than ever before
Children want to be among themselves
From the age of three, children usually get along quite well with one another without the interference of adults.
Unfortunately, children, at least up to school age, are under supervision almost continuously today. In larger cities in particular, they usually need adult accompaniment even to the nearest playground, and they have little opportunity to simply be "among themselves" and without adult supervision. Especially for children of kindergarten and preschool age, very important opportunities for experience are lost. Parents (especially “city parents”) should therefore think about where and how they can create spaces for their children in which they are not exposed to the constant observation of adults - even if you are close to the call to be on the safe side.
Here are some suggestions:
- Some daycare centers or playgrounds have areas within their (fenced) area that cannot be seen directly, for example behind bushes or hills, where caves can be built and hidden from the view of adults.
- Where are there opportunities for children to get together safely (even without an appointment) (for example in the shared courtyard or garden of the community of an apartment building)?
- What possibilities do excursion and vacation spots offer in this regard?
- Where is there room for adventure, for fear and courage and tests? For example when camping in your own garden?
Of course, parents are often “queasy” at first when their children temporarily disappear from their field of vision. But at the same time it is also important to give them this experience - not least in order to find the independence that they will need as schoolchildren. (Status: 23.8.2020)
- Is www no longer necessary
- What is design visualization
- Can i play Borderlands 3 on PC?
- Melting lead emits fumes
- Why should you take part in the Maker Faire
- What is potentially gradant
- What is the procurement risk
- What is Terence Tao's religion
- What would Achilles' personality be?
- When do shops in France close
- What's your rating of Fujifilm Cameras
- What are the benefits of landscaping
- How is the IIIT Vadodara CSE
- What is the feminine gender of Drake
- Is print media doomed to failure
- Are there any good libraries in Hyderabad?
- How are the lung tissues formed
- Should I study humanities or psychology?
- What is the purpose of Unbounce
- What is a really cool film concept
- Where can I buy cheap hangers
- What is the DNA fitness test
- Cars produced by Hennessy are considered in-stock items
- How can I reset my Google Chromecast?