How did Professor Snape die
Professor Snape, the Minister of Magic ... - Nine "Harry Potter" stars are already dead
This news hit the "Harry Potter" fans in particular. British actor Robert Hardy (91) died on Thursday. He played the Minister of Magic Cornelius Fudge in the sorcery saga.
Sixteen years ago, the first part of the fantasy series was released. To this day, the eight films have drawn us into a world full of magic and wonder.
► Even if many actors have died in the meantime, the magic of„Harry Potter“ will never fade for many.
We will never forget these actors.
In "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" John Hurt († 77) played the wand maker Mr. Ollivander. The Golden Gobe winner was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II and was nominated twice for an Oscar. In 2015 he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He died in January 2017.
Alan Rickman († 69) played Professor Severus Snape, the potions teacher, in all eight "Harry Potter" films. He died of cancer in January 2016.
Vernon Dursley, Harry Potter's nasty uncle, was played by Richard Griffiths († 65). He died in 2013 after complications from heart surgery.
Roger Llyod Pack
Roger Lloyd-Pack died at the age of 69. He played Barty Crouch Sr. in 2005 in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. As head of the ministry department, he was responsible for International Magical Cooperation. He died of cancer in 2014.
David Ryall († 79) slipped into the role of the magician Elphias Doge in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1". He was friends with Professor Dumbledore. The performer died in 2014.
As the evil werewolf Fenrir Greyback, Dave Legeno († 50) spread fear and horror. He died in 2014 while hiking in California's Death Valley. He died from heat. In addition to being an actor, he was also an MMA fighter.
The young actor Robert Knox († 18) played the role of Hogwarts student Marcus Belby. Knox tragically died in a pub brawl in London in 2008 while trying to protect his brother. He was stabbed.
The performer of Professor Dumbledore († 72) died in 2002 of Hodgkin's disease, a form of lymph gland cancer. He played the headmaster of Hogwarts in the first two films and took on a kind of father role for the wizarding student Harry Potter.
- Is energy a dimensional constant
- What is PGW in Telecommunications
- Which traffic violations affect the insurance
- Are ants sensitive
- Well worth the high school
- What is a barrel stand
- What are some underrated dark comics
- Where can I learn Sanskrit in Kathmandu
- How does gravity pull us down?
- Are Trump and the Queen friends
- Should a friend have girlfriends
- What are some facts about Madhya Pradesh
- How strong is Venom compared to Wolverine
- Which IT companies are coming to Odisha
- How can we make money with Rakuten
- What sells the most beauty or reality
- Why are high school people so disrespectful
- What is the unit for the air flow
- What are climate change activists
- Why many adopt minimalism at home
- Is Nollywood bigger than Bollywood?
- What is the feminine gender of Drake
- Acai Pills Help You Lose Weight
- Hollywood is racist towards Asian men