What do we call planes birds
Hummingbirds and Jumbo Jets pp 13-34 | Cite as
Let's assume you are sitting in a jumbo (a Boeing 747) and are on your way to distant shores. Half dozing, you look at the large wing under the window. The wings carry the aircraft through the stratosphere; it almost reaches the speed of sound. The sight of the wing also gives wings to your mind, so to speak, and you can think of all kinds of birds and their different flight behavior. Ducks and swans take a long run at the start, seagulls hover next to the ships near the harbor, kestrels fly along roads and paths, mosquitoes dance on the edge of the forest in the sunlight. You may be wondering how much energy a wild duck needs to swing in the air and how much food the indefatigable hummingbird needs to eat every day. You remember the kites you built as a child or the paper planes you threw in the air during boring school lessons. Today you can often see hang gliders and hang gliders on the mountain slopes (Paraglider). The ultralight aircraft (Ultralights), with which you can take off and land on any meadow.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Authors and Affiliations
There are no affiliations available
- Has a startup succeeded without start-up capital
- Why s11 is taken below 10dB
- Should I go back to my husband?
- What causes cancer to suddenly spread
- How is meth smoked in what
- What is retirement 2
- Was Dr. Seuss really a poet
- Have millionaires financial planner advisors
- When did Abram become Abraham
- Would you get sunburned on Pluto?
- Why do birds eat plastic
- What color are these eyes
- Builds muscle mass by kayaking
- What should I know about Las Vegas
- What are slavery and human exploitation
- Can a person digest canned cat food
- What does chic outfit mean
- How did the Mesopotamian civilization decline
- Which Bollywood actor is the smartest
- Do I have to practice my resume
- How can I improve my math trick
- Why are skateboard bikes so expensive
- What are good management consulting topics 1
- What is the OTP for the GT Bank