Why do doctors reject individual health policies
Every third German citizen does not want a corona vaccination
Berlin / Gütersloh. Approval for the corona policy is crumbling. A third of German citizens now “tend to” or even “completely” reject the restriction of freedom rights in the pandemic. 34 percent also do not want to be vaccinated against the novel corona virus.
These are the results of a representative survey presented on Wednesday on behalf of the Bertelsmann Foundation. The Norstat Institute surveyed more than 1000 people for the study “Between Individual Freedom and the Common Good” at the end of last year - in the middle of the second hard shutdown.
Attitude depending on the value environment
Performance and success-oriented people reject restrictions of freedom and vaccinations to an above-average degree (46 percent). Of the humanistic people for whom values such as justice and tolerance are important, however, 80 percent support the corona-related restrictions with conviction.
"The corona pandemic exacerbates value conflicts that were already smoldering", commented co-author of the study, Yasemin El-Menouar, on the results of the study. In it, various value milieus, which are represented roughly equally in Germany, are examined for their attitude to corona policy.
Among them are “creative idealists”, “modest humanists”, “individualistic materialists”, “carefree relationship people” or “performance-oriented doers”, according to the Bertelsmann Foundation.
Great desire for change
Despite the different attitudes of these “value milieus” to Corona policy, almost half of all respondents (45 percent) are convinced that the crisis can also have positive effects - for example with a view to climate protection and social cohesion. Among the “performance-oriented doers”, as many as 57 percent expect such positive aspects.
Study author El-Menouar appealed to politicians to make it even clearer that individual freedoms and willingness to perform are still of great importance for society - "and that the current restrictions are clearly limited in time and serve to to be able to quickly lead a free and self-determined life again ”. (hom)
- Why has China overestimated its population
- What is the best restaurant in Borivali
- Who is the best comic actress
- What are the rarest natural rock formations
- How does a farm loan waiver work
- Do companies still offer pension plans?
- How has your religion affected your morale?
- What is the best day care center in Kochi
- Was Vladimir Lenin a tyrant like Stalin?
- How did milkshakes get their name
- Has anyone played the saxophone in front of the jazz?
- What does that mean the least
- Should I take an online course?
- Why do students lack scientific attitudes?
- Can I check the balance on my card online?
- According to new findings, was Venus habitable once
- What is the packaging efficiency of HCP
- Why are child actors horrible these days
- What is a true plural
- What are the industries in Guadalajara
- Why does my friend treat me badly
- What is an extrusion blow molding machine
- Why do taxis use propane
- Who are the best true crime writers
- How are Challenger school classes
- Which storage is best for cloud storage
- What is a salt pill
- How does HipHop PHP work
- What was your best experience with shoes
- What does Guidepoint Global
- Can produce a little more energy than antimatter
- MacOS applications are becoming more version-dependent