Are you a very good quoran
The best person is the one who is useful to other people
بِسْمِ اللهِ الْرَّحمَنِ الْرَّحِيمِ
وَلْتَكُنْ مِنْكُمْ اُمَّةٌ يَدْعُونَ اِلَى الْخَيْرِ وَيَاْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعَرُوفِ وَيَنْهَوْم .ُال ملوم
[In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful]
“There should be a community among you that invites for good, commands what is right and keeps you from evil. And it will be them who will be saved. "
[Surat Āl Imrān, verse 104]
He who is useful to people and performs useful actions for them has won twice: for people he thereby commits a virtuous and exemplary act. And with Allah he thereby gains rank and reputation. However, anyone who turns away from society and breaks off relationships and social contacts in it is also leaving the ideal that Islam prescribes for people.
So our Prophet (saw) said: "The most useful person is the one who is useful to other people."  And basically this is the summary description for a righteous (sālih) and characteristically perfect (kāmil) Muslim: because, this one should
- help those who are at work and are working on something;
- be sensitive and think about those around you;
- talk to them in a good tone;
- reconcile those who are at odds with one another;
- to advise the good and righteous and also to advise against the one who only brings evil;
- give an ear to those who plague themselves with worries and try to remedy this
- exhort to be right and to be patient;
- overall try to like people in material terms
to be useful also from an intangible and spiritual point of view
- and finally: not only be merciful to people, but also in dealing with animals and plants.
Muslims are therefore required to help everyone in a positive sense, to be useful to people and to use every - even the smallest - opportunity, as the following Hadis of our Prophet (saw) also shows us: “If you smile at your fellow believer, this will be given to you as alms (sadaqa) credited. If you rule what is right and keep away from what is evil, this will be credited to you as alms. If you lift a stone, a thorn or a bone from the road and put it aside, this will be credited to you as alms. "
Dear brothers and sisters,
Our Prophet (saw) once said: "It is the duty of every Muslim to distribute alms." His companions replied: "And if he has nothing to use to distribute alms?" So he helps himself and is able to give alms, ”answered the Prophet (saw). “And if he doesn't have the strength to do this or can't find a job,” his companions asked him further. "Then he helps those who are in need and those in need," the Prophet (saw) informed them. His companions persisted: “And what if he is not able to do this either?” They wanted to know. "Then he advises to do good," replied the Prophet (saw). “And if he does not manage to do this either?” Asked the companions: “Then”, answered the Prophet (saw) “he holds back from evil deeds. This is then his alms. ” So everyone finds a way to do something useful.
it is also an indication of our sincerity in our faith when the latter manifests itself in the form of righteous and beneficial actions to mankind. It is not for nothing that in the Koran wherever there is faith (īmān) the talk is, the need for good, righteous works is also addressed. And this in turn is an indication to us that a belief does not really fulfill its meaning without appropriate action. Ultimately, a believer is one who seeks to strengthen his faith with beneficial actions for himself and humanity.
Success in here - as in all other things - is bestowed upon us by Allah. However, it is incumbent on us believers to do something about this first and to strive towards it.
 Buchārī, Maghāzī, 35.
 Tirmizī, Birr, 36.
 Buchārī, Zakāt, 30; Adab, 33.
Religious representative of the DITIB Eyüp Sultan Mosque in Nuremberg
- Has polarization become an ideology of religion
- What was Macedonia called before
- What are your favorite Columbo episodes
- What are the advantages of being Russian?
- What is the basis for pricing
- How can boys entertain girls
- What is OLS
- How many languages can bilingual people think in?
- How many triangles does a hexagon have
- How good is malana cream
- Which jobs require business intelligence
- How does human urine taste
- What agrochemicals are responsible for water pollution
- What are the benefits of Drupal development services
- What are the types of jet streams
- Which is good railways BHEL
- Without river water, the ocean is possible
- What are your favorite Doom Metal songs
- How can we stop overworking deep learning
- What is an Unsecured Personal Loan Debt
- What is the most romantic city in Spain
- Is oil technology better than electrical engineering
- What is the famous valley in California
- What does unwanted tone mean?