What is Burj Khalfa
Are you spending a vacation in Dubai and don't want to miss one of the city's most important sights, the Burj Khalifa? Then read on now and learn exciting facts and important information about the tallest building in the world. The opening times, admission prices and cheap tickets can of course also be found here.
Impressive Burj Khalifa
Burj Khalifa facts
Dubai Fountain | Viewing platforms
Prices | Video
Dubai offers & more
Burj Khalifa - a building of superlatives
To get you started, I have put together the most interesting and impressive information about the Burj Khalifa for you:
- The Burj Khalifa is with 828 meters the highest building of the world.
- It was built in just six years, between 2004 and the beginning of 2009.
- It is the emirate's symbol and one of the most important Dubai landmarks.
- The flagship of the emirate is located in Downtown Dubai, right next to the Dubai Mall.
- The Burj Khalifa has offices, apartments, suites, restaurants and several Viewing platforms.
- 57 elevators run in the tallest building in the world. They bring visitors and residents to over 160 floors in no time at all.
- The one belonging to the Armani Hotel At.Mosphere restaurant is located on the 123rd floor and is therefore that highest restaurant in the world.
Unique spectacle: the Dubai Fountain
A special highlight on the tallest tower in the world are the Dubai Fountain, the water feature on the Burj Khalifa. Starting 18 O 'clock (or from 7 p.m. in winter) the huge fountain starts at the Dubai Mall every half hour his show - the jets of water dance to Arabic, Asian, classical and European sounds in the pool in front of the Burj Khalifa.
- Saturday to Thursday at 1 p.m., 1.30 p.m. and 2 p.m. and in the evening from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. every 30 minutes
- Friday 1.30 p.m., 2 p.m. and 2.30 p.m. and in the evening from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. every 30 minutes
The fountains shoot up more than 30 meters to the beat of the music, while the tower glistens in the background. During these moments, the busy life pauses here, everyone pulls out their cameras and lets themselves be enchanted by the water show. Should you ever be in Dubai, you have to take at least one evening to enjoy this unique spectacle. If you don't want to crowd the most popular places with the other onlookers, you can alternatively have one Book a boat tourwhere you have the best view of the Dubai Fountain Show can enjoy.
At the top - fantastic views
Seeing Dubai from above for once - for many this is an absolute dream that can be realized very easily. Finally, you have the chance to see the city from the 124th and 125th floors from a completely different perspective. Because that's where it is Observation deck and a large open terrace.
You also have the option of the observation deck on the 148th floor At the top sky to visit. You can buy tickets for the two-story observation deck At the Top and for At the Top Sky directly on site, but tickets for the same day are much more expensive than those that you buy in advance. Book your tickets at least one day in advance and you will save a lot of money. Online tickets can then be picked up on site and are always valid for a specific time selected by you in advance. Make sure to be on time on site, because the journeys up are strictly timed.
Best time to visit Burj Khalifa
The best thing to do is to book your ticket for 17 o'clock, then you can still see the city in the light and then look directly at the dreamlike one sunset at. Then you have the chance to experience the dancing water fountains of the fountain. There is a fixed date for the ascent, but when you go back down is up to you. So you can kill three birds with one stone and get the most out of your excursion. These times are of course very popular, so you have to book a little longer in advance to make sure you get tickets.
Prices for the Burj Khalifa
You can choose between the following tickets: You can already get a Burj Khalifa ticket for floors 124 and 125 online from 35 € (Admission between 8.30 a.m. and 3.30 p.m. and 8 p.m. and 11 p.m.), if you want to enjoy the sunset, you pay for your ticket from € 57 upwards - provided you book it in advance. If you want to go to the 148th floor, you will pay around 100 € for your ticket, depending on the time.
Tip: Dubai in the video
I was in Dubai for you and brought you a video with lots of tips. On a detailed page you will also find further offers and tips for your Dubai vacation. Have fun browsing and discovering!
Video: Vacation guru
Are you already in the Dubai fever?
Whether for a short stopover or for a longer vacation - a trip to Dubai is always worth it again! Have a look through my other travel magazine articles and find out which sights you should still see, or grab the right offer and get your own picture of the emirate of superlatives.
Last minute Dubai
Learn more about Dubai
- Which coffee is better than Kona
- How is Halloween in Shanghai China
- Why is the neutron star's gravity so strong
- What are some behavioral adaptations of snakes
- Was San Francisco ever rural
- Why do semiconductors have a band gap
- What's the most pennsylvanian thing
- What are the components of Six Sigma
- What is the gradient vector field
- Is sour cream clean to eat
- Can albino people get tattoos?
- How does transformer oil work
- Project management pays off well
- What are Kelpie traits
- What is equivalent material in AQ
- How do I get better at LabVIEW
- What is Portland State University known for?
- How did you scare your children
- Are there tornadoes in Arizona
- How can we convert alkane into alcohol
- Which flower does not produce a smell?
- Are computer clocks correct?
- Which bond is stronger OH or CH
- How can I afford UCLA