Why is marijuana banned in boxing?
Throw in your marijuana here, please!
Anyone standing in front of McCarran Airport in Las Vegas and still has a joint in their pocket can now officially part with their marijuana. Because green boxes have been found outside the terminals since mid-February, in which passengers are supposed to dispose of their grass. The background: Since July 2017, anyone aged 21 or older has been allowed to buy marijuana in approved stores in the US state of Nevada and consume it at home.
However, the consumption of the soft drug in public is prohibited. This includes the hotels and casinos of Las Vegas. Anyone who leaves the gamer's paradise via McCarran International Airport has to part with joints and co. Before entering the airport.
Prohibited in the airport
Because County Clark, which also operates the airport, has banned the possession and advertising of marijuana in the airport in order not to conflict with federal laws. "If you bought marijuana products during your trip to Las Vegas, don't bring them with you to the airport," the airport wrote on Twitter. "There are green boxes in front of each terminal that are intended for disposal."
Marijuana may be legal in Nevada, but it's prohibited on airport property. If you've purchased marijuana products during your trip to Las Vegas, don't bring them into the airport. There are green boxes outside each terminal designated for their disposal. pic.twitter.com/NrFTjAeaoy
- McCarran Airport (@LASairport) March 1, 2018
According to the TV broadcaster CNN, the boxes can also be found at Henderson Executive Airport and North Las Vegas Airport. This means that 20 of the boxes are set up at all three airports together. They are anchored in the ground so that no one can steal them. It is also not possible to access it. They are emptied by an externally commissioned company.
Boxing in Colorado too
According to CNN, Aspen / Pitkin County Airport and Colorado Springs Airport in the state of Colorado had already introduced similar grass disposal options in the past. Marijuana was legalized there as early as 2012. However, not all Colorado airports handle weed smoking the same way.
- What are the Commercial Concrete Mixing Plants
- What five things you can never trust
- What are some fun algebra problems
- What is a healthy HRV
- What are the downsides to being cool
- Is duckduckgo getting more popular every day
- How does boxing feel in the ring?
- Assign gender to God
- How does fracking help the environment
- Does society need more polymaths?
- Why does everyone hate the color green?
- How old do ball pythons get
- Has anyone ever removed Mjolnir's enchantment
- Why does TCS have such large layoffs
- When is Trump coming to London
- When iron rusts, its weight increases
- Is it worth learning NoSQL in 2020
- Can films trigger depression?
- What factors affect car dealerships
- Where is designer furniture available?
- How powerful were early aircraft engines
- What is an approach 1
- Which country has the worst taxi drivers
- Can cyclothymia be cured